Oprah Tried To Stop Paul McCartney From Doing 'All Day' Because...

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
...''all day nikka"

Paul McCartney: Oprah Said I Shouldn't Do 'All Day' With Kanye West Over N-Word Use

“All Day” didn’t make it onto The Life of Pablo -- or any other album for that matter -- but it’s still one of the biggest bangers Kanye West has given us in recent years.Paul McCartney was billed as a featured musician on the 2015 track, providing its melody as well as some whistling on the outro. But it turns out, some objected to McCartney’s role in the song -- and it wasn’t because of the whistling.

In a recent interview with John Wilson forBBC Radio 4’s Mastertapes, Macca revealed that Oprah Winfrey advised him to not do the song because of Kanye’s lyrical choices.

"I get this track back, a thing called 'All Day': he's taken my melody and he's made it seriously urban, which is funny because the lyrics use the N-word -- a lot!” McCartney explained. "People like Oprah, who's a little conservative about that stuff, said, ‘You shouldn't do it, even black people shouldn't use that word. I said, ‘Yeah, but it's Kanye! And he's talking about an urban generation that uses that word in a completely different way. It's the context. So I was actually pleased with it."

Paul McCartney: Oprah Said I Shouldn't Do 'All Day' With Kanye West Over N-Word Use

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
full

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
bytch ass old muhfukkas always hating with their dusty ass :smh:

TransJenner