Oprah Tried To Stop Paul McCartney From Doing 'All Day' Because...

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
All Day was cool. Wasn't the song we where hoping for. The joint they did with Rih was actually much better

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
First 45 seconds of Father Stretch My Hand Pt.1>>>>>>>All Day
I had to listen to it again because nothing from that album was memorable enough for me to make note of but I agree with you content wise . . "All Day" is a nice rendition of celebrated ignorance . . with is a part of hip-hop culture in the 2010s

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
whats wrong with slave movies?
How many we need? Do we legit need a big budget one yearly?

I see it used as a way to keep it in blacks mind that they owned us and something they never want us to forget(we won't ever forget it regardless)

:yeshrug: How many movies about the holocust u see in the movies? Hardly any, Jews won't green light that shyt, they know what that does to people mindstate, I can think of maybe 2 movies about the holocust(diary of Ann frank and shenlers list). But we get a new big budget Slave movie(now a tv show) yearly :stopitslime:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall mad at her...
...but then act confused when white boys feel comfortable saying nikka.

Cant have it both ways

I dont live in this world where white boys feel comfortable saying nikka to me or any of my people casually....so apparently they dont feel any more comfortable saying it,then they do saying "******" which they do mostly in private.

Dont let these white tricksters manipulate you into believing you cant have it both ways when we can....is there a statute of limitations on having things both ways:mjlol:...oh some white people finally decided to call us hypocrites so we gotta correct things to make massa comfortable now?we not moving to fix shyt over these cacs fake outrage and playing dumb...."bu bu but why cant we say it:skip:"

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
What exactly was it going to accomplish either way though?

I never respect moves like this because they never do anything. So if they didn't make the song Kanye would still be Kanye with one less slightly above average song.