Outrage as man who robbed Postal Carrier given a 30 day sentence

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Either way it's a violent crime against a federal employee doing their job . :dahell:
Even as a forst time offenseyou should have to sit down for a while for that. Especially with the gun involved but :hubie:

Part of why I love living in the bay is its so hard to get attention from the police there. But this is OD

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Link: More details on the sentencing

Dudes on 3 yrs probation. Good luck. :lolbron:
"Wise continues to protect the identity of his accomplice."

"Judge Breyer – commenting that the sentencing memorandum prepared by Falk was “the most convincing memo I’ve seen in 25 years” – was ultimately persuaded to impose a light sentence to protect what even the prosecution conceded was the defendant’s good progress on pretrial release."

This smells funny.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
"Wise continues to protect the identity of his accomplice."

"Judge Breyer – commenting that the sentencing memorandum prepared by Falk was “the most convincing memo I’ve seen in 25 years” – was ultimately persuaded to impose a light sentence to protect what even the prosecution conceded was the defendant’s good progress on pretrial release."

This smells funny.
Yeah. He definitely an informant.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Part of why I love living in the bay is its so hard to get attention from the police there.
Man…having free reign to drive however TF you want and park wherever you want be having me fukked up when I go to other places and realize there’s highway patrol truly waiting to pull your ass over :pachaha:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Man…having free reign to drive however TF you want and park wherever you want be having me fukked up when I go to other places and realize there’s highway patrol truly waiting to pull your ass over :pachaha:
Me and my girl go to reno all the time and I always have to remind her not to drive all crazy soon as we cross that border :mjlol:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
yikes, that's an extra level of lawlessness. This is why the pony express mfs in the wild west were known for the gunplay

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The us justice system a joke 30 days for armed robbery of someone doing their job? :gucci:, a woman got 2 years probation & 100 hours of community service for stabbing her bf to death 108 times. That’s what you get for something like retail theft. Only solution is to stay tf out of jail