Outrage as man who robbed Postal Carrier given a 30 day sentence

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Part of why I love living in the bay is its so hard to get attention from the police there. But this is OD
Man listen here living on the West Coast is like living in the twilight zone.

I’m in Seattle but for a good 2 years I rode around with no license plate, a gun on the passenger seat, two blunts with one lit, and my ID when I felt like it :deadrose:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
That's insane. Postal carriers should be able to open carry a pistol if that's how the courts are playing. That's so disrespectful.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
West coast is a shyt show. Its ran by all the white people kicked outta the beast coast For whatever reason. My boy said cali people work so half ass compared to nyc.
.......?

how are you talking about an entire coast of the country and comparing it to a single city?

lol, not every city in the west prosecutes the same...

if homie robbed a postal carrier in orange county he would be done for

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
.......?

how are you talking about an entire coast of the country and comparing it to a single city?

lol, not every city in the west prosecutes the same...

if homie robbed a postal carrier in orange county he would be done for
Ok so california aint just lax as fukk. Yall take 1.5 hr lunches and smoke weed all day. Like 5 people from out here told me this.

Dont worry it aint even the same in jersey. I had to tell my boss the same thing.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Ok so california aint just lax as fukk. Yall take 1.5 hr lunches and smoke weed all day. Like 5 people from out here told me this.

Dont worry it aint even the same in jersey. I had to tell my boss the same thing.
lol... your homie work in a warehouse?

what city is he talking about? We have hundreds...lol

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

March 12, 2024

Postmaster General DeJoy Statement on 30-day Sentence for Armed Robbery of San Francisco USPS Letter Carrier​

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Postmaster General Louis DeJoy released the following statement regarding a recent 30-day sentence for a criminal involved in the armed robbery of a Postal Service letter carrier in San Francisco:

“It is simply unacceptable that a criminal was sentenced to a mere 30-days for threatening a letter carrier at gunpoint and stealing his personal possessions, as well as both the public's mail and packages. This sends a concerning message of encouragement to our nation’s criminals and a message of disregard to our loyal public servants, who deserve better protection and reassurance that the law will take crimes against them seriously. America’s postal workers are entitled to feel protected as they go about their public service mission, and at a minimum should be able to take solace in knowing that the law protects them against crime as they perform their duties, and that any such crimes will be taken seriously by the courts.”

How the hell is Dejoy still there!?!