Owners fined after 11 people broke backs at trampoline park :dame:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
My best friend had a backyard trampoline growing up. Eventually I could back flip, front flip, barrel roll you name it on there. I was a beast! We were doing Hardy Boys style flips off ladders onto it lol

I'd always end up hurting my back at the beginning of the summer then after a week or so it was fine.

These things are dangerous as hell tho and to give access to the general retarded public seems like a really bad idea

:handshake:

One time I did a swanton bomb and I felt like I would've broke my neck if I flipped half a second later. Scared me from doing anything reckless since. Haven't even tried skating backwards on rollerskates :hubie:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
The hell type of back breaking shyt you doing on a Trampoline!?

:patrice:

152ae50895ea323f1b31e4440cd513f1.gif

:dame:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Tetris v2.0

It was one specific feature at the place, and it injured 270 people in 2 months :picard:

the Tower Jump, a feature of the park where customers could jump from a height of up to 5.3m (17ft 3in) into a foam pit
Yeah that's just crazy. We were doing stunts and jumping off shyt but worked our way up to it over multiple summers. Having regular people do that is just reckless

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Everytime I hit one with my kids I be thinking about people getting injured ESPECIALLY them flabby and sick parents who don't play with they kids until they spend a couple dollars 😭

not surprised

then they give you them lil funky ass socks so you can walk around on them slimy ass floors

gotta wear double socks and throw out both pairs