"Pac Cheddar Bob'd himself,so them shots rang off..He falsely implicated BIG" Flex |Wack100 responds

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Wasn't Flex shytting on that dude who forgot Biggie's lyrics for disrespecing a dead legend?

This dude has unresolved issues with Pac like a muthafukka, him and Wack.

+how is it 2017 and people are still saying that Pac claimed Biggie had him robbed, that was never his beef.

@SunZoo these dudes need to be dealt with :demonic:

he never claimed that biggie had him robbed he claimed he withheld information which he did and that he knew in advance and that them dudes that ended
robbing him and shooting him was gonna do that which biggie never denied that.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Is this a serious question? Flex wanted no parts of Death Row circa mid 90's....or the Outlawz for that matter. And he could've said all this 20+ years ago....but said virtually nothing when Pac was alive.

The same goes for Wack. He could've said all this when he was on Death Row with Suge....but he knew better.

Fred.
fukked up part is these nikkas is all going off on second hand stories n shyt and passing shyt off at facts. And Wack is just an all around clown he don't know what he talkin bout 95% of the time. He's not even a good hater.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukked up part is these nikkas is all going off on second hand stories n shyt and passing shyt off at facts. And Wack is just an all around clown he don't know what he talkin bout 95% of the time. He's not even a good hater.

I remember in the original thread people were talking about "Wack would definitely know, he knew Pac, he was on Death Row with Pac"....I told people then he never met Pac. He was on Death Row after all the talent left. Dude is a bum. The highlight of his life is knocking out Stitches.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Is this a serious question? Flex wanted no parts of Death Row circa mid 90's....or the Outlawz for that matter. And he could've said all this 20+ years ago....but said virtually nothing when Pac was alive.

The same goes for Wack. He could've said all this when he was on Death Row with Suge....but he knew better.

Fred.
Death row, yes, yes agreed.
Outlawz, sure, theyre a crew.
But tupac wasn't fukkin t-100 like people say, and the whole "fear me in the physical form" mythos is something people lean on when the toughest thing he ever did was stop a guy in a vegas lobby with a bunch of others, which cost him his life.

I respect tupac like crazy but to act like flex had fear in his hear for tupac the man and THATS why he didnt say anything holds no weight to me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
But tupac wasn't fukkin t-100 like people say, and the whole "fear me in the physical form" mythos is something people lean on when the toughest thing he ever did was stop a guy in a vegas lobby with a bunch of others, which cost him his life.

I respect tupac like crazy but to act like flex had fear in his hear for tupac the man and THATS why he didnt say anything holds no weight to me.
Pac don't have to be a t -100 for Flex to be a p*ssy.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Pac don't have to be a t -100 for Flex to be a p*ssy.
Agreed but my point is I dont think its realistic that flex was quiet because he was scared of tupac.

Now,

The timing of his most anti-pac vocalizations in the past three or four years definitely coincides with the demise and fall of suge knight; that is definitely correlated.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
what does cheddar bob mean for us non-americans??
or does it have to do with the holes in cheese??
:francis:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

STFU u buffoon :pacspit:

Just ignore the fact that Tupac bust shots at two White off duty cops who was harrasing a BLACK MAN

now that's something I highly respect :salute:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:gucci:

He was doing shyt like the Las Vegas incidence in the late 80's, early 90's while on tour with DU. That wasn't out of character for him, at all. He did it on the regular, to the point they kicked him off tours. I'm not saying Pac was Superman but people act like he wasn't known for wilding out. It ain't a matter of being scared, it's a matter of "this is a problem I can avoid so I'm going to keep quiet".

If Pac stepped to Nas in Central Park with 50 goons....what do you think he'd do to Flex? If you want to split hairs and say "well, he wasn't afraid of Pac specifically" go ahead but at the end of the day Flex knew better than to say this shyt when there would actually be consequences for it. The same goes for Wack.

Fred.