"Pac Cheddar Bob'd himself,so them shots rang off..He falsely implicated BIG" Flex |Wack100 responds

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:gucci:

He was doing shyt like the Las Vegas incidence in the late 80's, early 90's while on tour with DU. That wasn't out of character for him, at all. He did it on the regular, to the point they kicked him off tours. I'm not saying Pac was Superman but people act like he wasn't known for wilding out. It ain't a matter of being scared, it's a matter of "this is a problem I can avoid so I'm going to keep quiet".

If Pac stepped to Nas in Central Park with 50 goons....what do you think he'd do to Flex? If you want to split hairs and say "well, he wasn't afraid of Pac specifically" go ahead but at the end of the day Flex knew better than to say this shyt when there would actually be consequences for it. The same goes for Wack.

Fred.
We'll reach common ground here then with the bolded.

I purposefully dont know shyt about wack100, so he is 100% irrelevant to me.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
:gucci:

He was doing shyt like the Las Vegas incidence in the late 80's, early 90's while on tour with DU. That wasn't out of character for him, at all. He did it on the regular, to the point they kicked him off tours. I'm not saying Pac was Superman but people act like he wasn't known for wilding out. It ain't a matter of being scared, it's a matter of "this is a problem I can avoid so I'm going to keep quiet".

If Pac stepped to Nas in Central Park with 50 goons....what do you think he'd do to Flex? If you want to split hairs and say "well, he wasn't afraid of Pac specifically" go ahead but at the end of the day Flex knew better than to say this shyt when there would actually be consequences for it. The same goes for Wack.

Fred.
Repped :Pacc2:

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
Word, so is this what we're doing now? shytting on dead men?

I think everybody knew Pac was in over his head around those times. He was only in his early-mid 20s, impressionable, but by most accounts was a good person. I'm not even a huge Pac fan but what these two are doing is unnecessary.

And after learning Wack's history, that man doesn't even need to talk. fukk boy of the highest order.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I like Pac just as much as the next man but anyone who was a teenager/young adult during that era would remember that Pac shot himself.

Pac hung around street dudes but he was moving like a claffy. All the real street dudes know what time it is and Pac wasn't a street dude

regardless of if he hung out with them. Street dudes aren't in performing arts classes and acting in movies breh. Street dudes are in and out

of juvenile detention centers from small. The streets had love for him musically without a question but he refused to stay in that lane and

ultimately paid the price for it. Legitimately speaking, I think 50 is legitimately the only rapper to go at it with real street cats and win because

he grew up in those environs whereas Pac did not. 50 didn't get shot and blame Ja, he went at the shooter, Ja and the dudes that bankrolled em

and won.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
First, never call me out of my name.

Good reminder, but are you giving those same stripes to ever rapper who shot at someone?

Hell fukking nah.... :why:

That's like me giving props to Shyne for letting them shots rang out in the club and it hit an innocent bystander

What PAC did by shooting those cops was NOBLE and for me having to REMIND you of that

Justifies me in CALLING YOU A BUFOON :ufdup:

Y'all mofos up here cosigning a weak azz WOMAN BEATER like FLEX

and a 40 something hear old Gangbanger like Wack 100 who spent the bulk of his life ATTACKING other black men

But go out of your way to HATE ON PAC?!?!!

that's some hoe azz BUFOONISH SHYT :hhh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Flex is a clown and a overall hater of anything not New York. PAC never said biggie set him up he said he did not give him a proper warning of what was going to go down. PAC had every reason to be angry when nikkas are laughing at your pain telling you what happen to you was a lie.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
these east coast dudes and some west just mad that a dude that died 21 years ago still got more love then they ever will...hof rapper with a big movie coming in June,and built as a legend and they cant stop it but put salt on his name. live on great

hqdefault.jpg