Packers suspend Jaire Alexander for 1-game for making himself captain, nearly messing up the coin toss, and telling on himself

Right move by the Packers?

• Total voters

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Nah pimp. You specifically have to say “we defer” which means we defer our choice to kick or receive until the 2nd half.

If you say “the defense wants to be out there”, not only is it vague, it could be interpreted as not wanting to defer and instead giving the opposing team the option of receiving twice.
"the defense wants to be out there" is literally "we defer" with extra words. There's nothing vague about that to anyone with common sense.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is caping for dude. I just see people going hard for no reason.

The shyt is a tricky thing for no reason and people who are already captains fukk it up.

And apparently the "defer" thing in the NFL started in 2008... My good brother

i doubt it. i was in HS around that time and we were deferring kickoffs

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm surprised how many players don't know the rules. I remember when McNabb, Amendola etc didn't know regular season games could end in ties

:heh: I actually went to this game and even though I'm a Niners fan I was wondering wtf were the Rams doing the whole time. This was Kapernick's 1st game.

CW99

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I was tryna to research when the "defer" thing started.
I think in the 2000s
"Kicking" off is basically giving up your choice to receive the ball at the beginning of both halves smh lol

Deferring gives you the choice in the second half..
Goofy craccaz rules shyt lol
that is wild why the fukk would they make one option a damn trap? And for this long.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
that is wild why the fukk would they make one option a damn trap? And for this long.
Bruh... This conversation literally has me thinking like what fukkin psychopath would even think of this type of option. It doesn't make sense or help anything.
There's no strategy that would call for potentially kicking the ball off to start both halves

CW99

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Bruh... This conversation literally has me thinking like what fukkin psychopath would even think of this type of option. It doesn't make sense or help anything.
There's no strategy that would call for potentially kicking the ball off to start both halves
exactly...everyday we get further from god

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
"the defense wants to be out there" is literally "we defer" with extra words. There's nothing vague about that to anyone with common sense.

No it’s not the same.

Saying you choose to kick is completely different from saying we defer our choice to the 2nd half.

As I said earlier the NFL just needs to get rid of the defer shyt. The only 2 choices should be whether you want to receive the ball first or at the half.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"dis boy is not serious" - African dad voice :snoop:

Alright he might be one of the best CBs but you've gotta be a veteran to pull some shyt like that :mjlol:
:russ:

I read that shyt with a harsh Nigerian accent 😂😂😂

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Damn, they really trying to make an example out of this nikka.

Never fukk with the coin toss again future CB brehs :picard: