PAGING UGLY GANG: How do you get the guts to approach women?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:mjcry:

I've approached 3 women in my life (I'm 19)

The first time was my sophomore year of high school, in the library during lunch, I got at this lightskin chick sitting down (turned out she was half white/Haitian) and we had some small talk about history (she was reading a book on Floridian history) but when it was time for me to get more romantic and ask for the number I got cold feet and reneged on the opportunity. I'd see her around school and she'd smile and say hi but I never got at her again.

2nd time was back in February. I was in a group project for my DEP2000 class and there was a cute chick with the most PERFECT cinnamon brown skin tone I've ever seen in my life. After a while, one day on the phone I got at her, telling her I wanted to get to know her better and we should hang out sometime, and she said "I can't right now, I'm busy with school, let's do it during spring break" and I said sure. Then I hit her up the Friday before spring break asking her out and she said "I can't right now, I'm busy with school, let's do it during summer" and at this point I took the hint :stopitslime:

Last time in October was this chubby Jamaican girl in a group project I had in my CGS1060 class (I don't mind big girls at all, plus she was curvy & voluptuous) We would all have conference calls damn near every night and laugh & joke around, so I got at her one night, called her separately after we'd hung up from the group call and told her she was a vibrant young woman and that I'd like to get better acquainted with her, to which she replied "nikka no!" and hung up the phone :mjcry:

I'm confroozed and scurrd brehs. I'm a card-carrying Ugly Gang member, so that's one hurdle, and truth be told, after the rejections I'd just go home, beat my meat, bust a nut and forget about it. But now I'm on NoFap which means no sexual release, I'm ugly which means no love at first sight, and I'm approaching my twenties which means I aspire to enter a serious relationship soon. Can you imagine being a huge fan of adult contemporary R&B music and having no romantic prospects? I don't want to go to the movies/the bowling alley/museums/the beach by myself anymore, I look like a complete loser:sadcam:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
just-do-it-hed-2013.jpg

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Issue probably isn't you ugly, most likely it's you're insecure because you're thinking "why would a woman ever want me".

Figure out the 5-10 things that you're most insecure about, figure out if they're things you're able to change or improve, then decide to improve in those areas.

Also you have to have some redeeming qualities (and if you don't form some). Focus on those redeeming qualities as the foundation for your self-esteem.

Love and improve yourself, then get in where you fit in with dating.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Issue probably isn't you ugly, most likely it's you're insecure because you're thinking "why would a woman ever want me".

Figure out the 5-10 things that you're most insecure about, figure out if they're things you're able to change or improve, then decide to improve in those areas.

Also you have to have some redeeming qualities (and if you don't form some). Focus on those redeeming qualities as the foundation for your self-esteem.

Love and improve yourself, then get in where you fit in with dating.

I think this is the healthiest answer someone can give.

I'm ugly gang as well; I was given horrible advice about this: it was basically to stop considering them as women, they were hoes. Everytime you approach a woman and was rejected, the rejection hurt. A person of value and self-respect did not want you. However, when they are devalued, the sting of rejection dissipates since she was nothing but a filthy whore to begin with. Not health advice.

Lawn Dee

Banned
Daps
Numbers game fam. You 0-2 cause you didn’t holler at the first jawn and that might have been a beat. plus sometimes you gotta be persistent:shaq: no means yes (Insert Harvey Weinstein smilie). Jk. But you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Hollering at chicks is like baseball you get hella at bats and the more at bats the better your game is. And if you holler at 100 chicks can catch 33 you in the hall of fame. :manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you don’t score 100% of the shots you don’t take...I’m busted so I just spit my shyt either they gone role or they won’t. But I’ll just move right on to the next one.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well damn

Numbers game fam. You 0-2 cause you didn’t holler at the first jawn and that might have been a beat. plus sometimes you gotta be persistent:shaq: no means yes (Insert Harvey Weinstein smilie). Jk. But you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Hollering at chicks is like baseball you get hella at bats and the more at bats the better your game is. And if you holler at 100 chicks can catch 33 you in the hall of fame. :manny:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
You just gotta do it. I get mad bytches and even I get nervous when I actually like the girl. It's really about how you feel about her.

Best advice is not give a fukk about any girl other than your mom. If you don't care about her enough to be nervous you won't get nervous. LOL when you get good at this you'll be able to pull a girl with just eye contact.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Last time in October was this chubby Jamaican girl in a group project I had in my CGS1060 class (I don't mind big girls at all, plus she was curvy & voluptuous) We would all have conference calls damn near every night and laugh & joke around, so I got at her one night, called her separately after we'd hung up from the group call and told her she was a vibrant young woman and that I'd like to get better acquainted with her, to which she replied "nikka no!" and hung up the phone :mjcry:

Cotdamn breh fukk type of game were you spitting? :picard:

Did you call her a fine tenderoni too? :mjlol:

I think I just found your problem:stopitslime:

I'm not ugly gang tho so I'll see myself out of this thread and let y'all congregate in peace :Hemad:

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
I always tell myself I've got nothing to lose.

She can say no and I've lost nothing, or she can say yes :myman:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps

lollllllllll :dead: