Paige Frustrated With The Women's Division

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
why are yall saying that NXT women shouldn't want to go to the "main roster"??

yall act like NXT isn't a two-women show itself. everybody got fed to bazler, and now theyre all about to job out to rhea ripley.

btw, are we really still using the term "main roster"??

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The money feuds in the women’s division are:
Ronda vs Bianca this will print money.
Sasha vs Charlotte submission match loser goes to NXT
Becky vs Asuka vs Bayley vs Nikki Cross vs Sonya vs Shayna Elimination chamber to unify the belts.
Iconics vs Sarah Logan and Liv women’s title
Toni Storm vs Rhea vs Io NXT women’s belt.
Cheesecake match Alexa Bliss vs Lana vs Mandy .this would make the best women’s Ppv in history.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
Ya know if you started rooting for and supporting AEW a lot of these "problems with the women's division" would disappear, along with many other problems with WWE's booking. :sas2:
While true, AEW has its own issues, namely its own women’s division.

Britt Baker finna get that Charlotte push soon
Nyla Rose.... yeah Nyla Rose :francis:

But I’m not gonna derail the thread. It’s been good thus far

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why isn't Paige allowed to say anything? Why should she be quiet? Because you don't like her? She's more qualified to speak on the subject than you are.

Yeah let's go back to Ronda being champion and dominating the division. Wonderful idea. Keep Bianca in NXT. She doesn't need to be anywhere near this shyt show of the main roster womens division.
Because she used her title as a nut bib. She should thank her lucky stars she's getting money and STFU.

And take my kids to her face:shaq:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Because she used her title as a nut bib. She should thank her lucky stars she's getting money and STFU.

And take my kids to her face:shaq:
Well anyone in the company who admits to seeing those pics also admit they downloaded hacked private info and would lose a 80 million suit faster than her taking a morning shower.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Punk seems to already be rubbing off on some folks. She's right that they need to stop talking about the women's revolution and just let them just do their thing, but what she and a lot of others fail to realize is that WWE needs to talk about it so they can keep getting credit. Paige should've told the truth and said that Becky & Charles are holding the women back.

Not Becky. Charlotte.

Becky's just a victim in all this.

She got over on her own, they tried to stop it, and then once they realized they couldn't, they coopted her shyt and watered it down so the fans didn't like it anymore.

TSC didn't turn on Becky for no reason. She was cool, doin her thing.. nobody asked for a John Cena circa 2008 booking. Nobody asked her to go be the female Seth either.

This is how they do everything

And then when they ruin something, them & their marks start with the "This is why they don't listen to fans" bullshyt as if any other industry could blatantly say, "Hey, fukk the paying customers opinions"

This is why I'm #AEWGang

Well anyone in the company who admits to seeing those pics also admit they downloaded hacked private info and would lose a 80 million suit faster than her taking a morning shower.

No they don't:heh:

All they're admitting to is being on Twitter, which is where all the photos were the day they came out.

You gonna sue 2 billion people on Twitter?

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
False. Too many public facing websites that show that kind of stuff. No one can prove you didn't see those naturally. I'd have my lawyer pull out a laptop and find the pics on 3 different sites in front of the judge. Done and done.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not Becky. Charlotte.

She got over on her own, they tried to stop it, and then once they realized they couldn't, they coopted her shyt and watered it down so the fans didn't like it anymore.

This is how they do everything

And then when they ruin something, them & their marks start with the "This is why they don't listen to fans" bullshyt as if any other industry could blatantly say, "Hey, fukk the paying customers opinions"

This is why I'm #AEWGang

No they don't:heh:

All they're admitting to is being on Twitter, which is where all the photos were the day they came out.

You gonna sue 2 billion people on Twitter?
Her lawyer can dissect that shyt 6 ways to Sunday..especially in the #Metoo way of things.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
False. Too many public facing websites that show that kind of stuff. No one can prove you didn't see those naturally. I'd have my lawyer pull out a laptop and find the pics on 3 different sites in front of the judge. Done and done.
Her lawyer can definitely incite and accuse them of being apart of the conspiracy and exploitation she's been through. Easier than the Ultimate Warrior case.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This is what should be talked about.

To the NXT women it’s prob like:

Continue to get steamrolled by/get held back for Shayna :hula: get fed to the Horsewomen and get a pay raise/more TV time with it

And we’ll prob be complaining about Shayna hogging the spotlight on the main roster too once she’s called up.
I thought they were making her look strong to make her a strong 2nd so Rousey's 4 Horsewomen could take on WWE's 4 Horsewomen. The chick is legit and can wrestle but no one currs:russell:. Asuka was more over as a fake tough girl than her:heh:

Time to move past her and establish Belair, Io, and Ripley. Sexy over women who can work:whew:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not Becky. Charlotte.

Nah bruh, Becky started feeling herself too much and started punching above her weight class. Calling Becky a victim is hilarious considering how she's been booked as superwoman. She was exposed as nothing more than a average worker when she had to take the lead in feuds with talent below her. Sasha gave her failing title run a spark when she returned, and Asuka is having to do the same thing so they're the real victims in all of this. Don't think for one minute that Becky & her real life BFF aren't enjoying being on top, while their other so called BFFs are being used as nothing more than enhancement talent.
The money feuds in the women’s division are:
Ronda vs Bianca this will print money.
Sasha vs Charlotte submission match loser goes to NXT
Becky vs Asuka vs Bayley vs Nikki Cross vs Sonya vs Shayna Elimination chamber to unify the belts.

Iconics vs Sarah Logan and Liv women’s title
Toni Storm vs Rhea vs Io NXT women’s belt.
Cheesecake match Alexa Bliss vs Lana vs Mandy .this would make the best women’s Ppv in history.
1. Sasha & Charlotte needs to never ever happen ever again.
2. Why are Sonya & Nikki in this match?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah bruh, Becky started feeling herself too much and started punching above her weight class. Calling Becky a victim is hilarious considering how she's been booked as superwoman. She was exposed as nothing more than a average worker when she had to take the lead in feuds with talent below her. Sasha gave her failing title run a spark when she returned, and Asuka is having to do the same thing so they're the real victims in all of this. Don't think for one minute that Becky & her real life BFF aren't enjoying being on top, while their other so called BFFs are being used as nothing more than enhancement talent.

That's like saying was Austin feeling himself too much..she's the top dog. That's the Man revisement of her character.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Yes Sasha and Charlotte need to happen once last time separate them for good.
Nikki is a great talent. Her matches with asuka were fantastic. Sonya is a legit talent being held back. She is much better than the work they give her.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Her lawyer can dissect that shyt 6 ways to Sunday..especially in the #Metoo way of things.

Her lawyer can definitely incite and accuse them of being apart of the conspiracy and exploitation she's been through. Easier than the Ultimate Warrior case.

That's ridiculous.

Seeing something on Twitter is not being apart of a conspiracy, especially if they're not the ones who uploaded the pics themselves.

You're just talking out of your ass now.

Becky isn't booking herself as superwoman. That's how she's been victimized.

She was never supposed to be booked like John Cena, she was supposed to be booked as an anti-hero.

Booking her like Roman Reigns will do nothing but what it's done, which is turn people off/

Plus, they put her in that awkward shyt with Seth Rollins that just lessened both of them.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Exactly, The problem that I also have with it is that they never intended to showcase the women who the fans really love. Sasha, Asuka, Bayley, Ember (although she's a bedwench) & Kairi were ruined or forgotten about because they don't look like Vince's ideal woman. I'd love to see Bianca on the main roster but not until Vince retires or dies.
that and if Evolution didn't do Captain Marvel numbers, it wasn't going to get a sequel