Paige Frustrated With The Women's Division

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They booed the lights and the outcome but the match itself is not one of the worst in history, one of the worst just happened this past weekend.
Terrible match. Bashed 100x more than anything...Charlotte bombing again just exposing her..a girl working concussed isnt gonna be blamed. Asuka and Becky came out more praised than ever for showing ring generalship. Something the Fiend is not capable of.

Daps
Yeah that dont mean shyt..ratings are what counts..AJ mostly bombed with his GREAT MAtches..lol.

Rey vs Lesnar should of closed out but they chose to lessen the WWE title after the Bryan reign..tough shyt. Becky is going strong and gets much better reations than Lesnar or Rey every week.

Seth vs Bray had like 25 finishers..it sucked. Stupid.

Blandy has never got the crowd into the match..they get loud when he hit one move..that's it. Fans have turned on his matches so many times I've lost count.

No..the company was built on SUPERSTARS carrying the company. They had ultra over Sasha teaming up with booed out Roman in 2016...so they still trying to curve the system.

Rey, lesnar, & Aj are official. Always have always will be.

Less is more sometimes. Maybe some of these wrestlers should take a page outta of Orton/lesnar & develop a hook that's gonna get the crowd involved instead of doing the same superkick, backflip, dropkick that everybody else does.

The women are a part of those terrible ratings that you keep talking about. They're not excluded from that.

Those SUPERSTARS that carry the company you know like Hogan, the rock, austin, Cena etc were MEN.

The man Becky is overpushed & her promos suck just like her homie Seth.

Women's wrestling for the most part in the wwe is a borefest so why should the wwe invest more ppvs for them?

only 4-5 women wrestlers even worthy of mentioning anyways & they've ran that thru the ground. How the hell Charlotte a 10x world champ in 3 years.:martin:

At least the oil sheiks putting money on the table. What do these chicks bring to the table that would warrant them getting whole ppvs dedicated to them.:why:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
The whole rant was poorly timed, after coming off of back to back disaster main events you got the nerve to say y'all need another ppv for yourselves.:russ:
the problem isnt putting women in main events, the problem is their choice of women they put in these main events and the overall trash matchups that dont mesh well

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah that dont mean shyt..ratings are what counts..AJ mostly bombed with his GREAT MAtches..lol.

Rey vs Lesnar should of closed out but they chose to lessen the WWE title after the Bryan reign..tough shyt. Becky is going strong and gets much better reations than Lesnar or Rey every week.

Seth vs Bray had like 25 finishers..it sucked. Stupid.

Blandy has never got the crowd into the match..they get loud when he hit one move..that's it. Fans have turned on his matches so many times I've lost count.

No..the company was built on SUPERSTARS carrying the company. They had ultra over Sasha teaming up with booed out Roman in 2016...so they still trying to curve the system.
1. No she's not because she's getting the Orton treatment, which is a pop for the song and a pop for the finish.
2. Orton is one of the most overrated main event wrestlers in the history of the business imo.
Rey, lesnar, & Aj are official. Always have always will be.

Less is more sometimes. Maybe some of these wrestlers should take a page outta of Orton/lesnar & develop a hook that's gonna get the crowd involved instead of doing the same superkick, backflip, dropkick that everybody else does.

The women are a part of those terrible ratings that you keep talking about. They're not excluded from that.

Those SUPERSTARS that carry the company you know like Hogan, the rock, austin, Cena etc were MEN.

The man Becky is overpushed & her promos suck just like her homie Seth.

Women's wrestling for the most part in the wwe is a borefest so why should the wwe invest more ppvs for them?

only 4-5 women wrestlers even worthy of mentioning anyways & they've ran that thru the ground. How the hell Charlotte a 10x world champ in 3 years.:martin:

At least the oil sheiks putting money on the table. What do these chicks bring to the table that would warrant them getting whole ppvs dedicated to them.:why:
1. Sasha & Ronda are the only proven draws when it comes to the women
2. I've been saying that her promos are just her speaking in a low voice with a serious look.
3. If the women on the main roster was booked like the women in NXT then it'd be much better, but the two women you see on top are who Vince wants. He's also about to bury Sasha & Bayley further just to make Lacey the top face on SD.

These non white women look so stupid fighting for women's wrestling, because we all know that the white ones have nothing to worry about. Ember's oreo ass is shouting for another ppv that she won't even be a part of.:mjlol:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WRESTLING / NEWSStephanie McMahon Would be Interested to See Both CM Punk and AJ Lee Return to the Ring in WWE

December 18, 2019 | Posted by Jeffrey Harris

– Metro UK recently spoke to WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon during a media conference call. During the conference call, McMahon talked about former WWE Superstar and current WWE Backstage special correspondent CM Punk and his wife, former WWE Superstar AJ Lee, possibly returning to the ring in WWE. Below are some highlights.

Her thoughts on CM Punk or AJ Lee returning to WWE in the ring: “I personally enjoy watching both of them perform. I think Punk’s been pretty vocal that he’s not interested in an in-ring return right now, but for sure, that would be interesting. And I would love to see AJ Lee back in the women’s division.”

Her thoughts on AJ Lee: “I think AJ Lee was an incredibly compelling character. Some of our most interesting and intriguing storylines were with AJ, and I think she deserves as much credit as every other woman on our roster.”

Stephanie McMahon on WWE’s women’s division: “Nobody should be overlooked, and that’s not the goal to overlook anybody’s name. Every single person is a huge reason for why this happened. You know, I’m a big fan of AJ Lee’s, I really am. I think our women’s roster has never been deeper, especially when you factor in NXT in addition to RAW and SmackDown, and I think there’s always an opportunity to focus on the depth of that roster and to give everyone the chance that they deserve.”

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
full

The last couple of ppv main events involving the females has been underwhelming/underperformed.

They ain't ready for another women's themed ppv.

You say that as if all WWE pay-per-views, and Raws, and Smackdowns haven't been underwhelming/underperforming for years:heh:

Wrestling for them most part in WWE is a borefest.

Don't nobody give a damn about the Viking Experience, Rowan, and fukking AOP:heh:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
talking about women and ratings is stupid because y'all only care about them if they support your argument
This was my entire point eight he daniel Bryan slander but nikkas lack nuisance

if they hate somebody “he/she gets NO REACTIONS AND RATINGS ARE DOWN BECAUSE OF THEM!!!”

If it’s somebody they fukk with “they got the biggest pop on the show, their match sucked because of their opponents, and it’s obvious they need ever more pushes to SAVE THE RATINGS”

it’s pointless arguing shyt like this with people who bold face lie about what they see and hear consistently just to dikk ride who the like the most

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You say that as if all WWE pay-per-views, and Raws, and Smackdowns haven't been underwhelming/underperforming for years:heh:

Wrestling for them most part in WWE is a borefest.

Don't nobody give a damn about the Viking Experience, Rowan, and fukking AOP:heh:

They still got that racc00n in Rowan's cage and no one gives a single fukk.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
talking about women and ratings is stupid because y'all only care about them if they support your argument
Nah..we talk it about when CM Punk bombed too..when Seth's heel run bombed. Punk being back doesnt matter because he never got ratings up...so he can continue to be a rebel on Backstage because 2.4 wasnt cutting it.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah..we talk it about when CM Punk bombed too..when Seth's heel run bombed. Punk being back doesnt matter because he never got ratings up...so he can continue to be a rebel on Backstage because 2.4 wasnt cutting it.
Filed
You never talk about it when it’s your favorites tho