#PanAfricana aka Ibuccimane aja JJG Claims he has a REAL JOB BLOGGING...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something on my mind but is this nikka pandering? This nikka name sound like he pandering to Afro Latina's hard. It comes off as so "i'm going to have an avy of a light skinned Afro-Latina and talk Pro black shyt to get daps and brownie points". Nothing wrong with Afro-LatinX people obviously but the sudden name change just comes off as forced.

It'd be like me changing my name to Las Negritas and suddenly make threads/posts on some "Yo we black ya'll, all of us including Afro Latinas!"

Daps
What if he actually has a job and he’s just fukking with us to create conversation? :manny:
dudes probably on disability.. :hubie:

i knew a regular cat who copped a disability check, and lived in a nice crib downtown.. crib was always stocked with food, too.. used to walk around like, "fukk wrong with this cat.. :patrice:"

Y'all don't wanna hear it but breh is definitely talented at finding stories. A lot of em trash, some are legit gems, but he scopes em out :whoo:
same place Nap gets his "breaking" stories from- Reddit.. :skip:

yall dont remember his NegroNapolean Reddit account getting exposed, with all that White supremacist/Alt-Right sh!t on it.. first he denied it.. then, someone posted the DM asking him to chill.. then, it disappeared minutes later..:mjpls: