#PanAfricana aka Ibuccimane aja JJG Claims he has a REAL JOB BLOGGING...

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
rd68lLY.gif

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Something on my mind but is this nikka pandering? This nikka name sound like he pandering to Afro Latina's hard. It comes off as so "i'm going to have an avy of a light skinned Afro-Latina and talk Pro black shyt to get daps and brownie points". Nothing wrong with Afro-LatinX people obviously but the sudden name change just comes off as forced.

It'd be like me changing my name to Las Negritas and suddenly make threads/posts on some "Yo we black ya'll, all of us including Afro Latinas!"
i noticed that too and i don't try to gang up on em but he seemed to attach to afro-latin@ people and ALL his avys are of light skinned/spanish looking females. He shoe horns his love for afro-latin@ in every other conversation. Out of all his post I notice he is starting to mention afro-latin people more recently as if this is some new concept he just learned about.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
What if he actually has a job and he’s just fukking with us to create conversation? :manny:
I'm starting to think he's trolling us. He knows whenever he posts that we'll clown him about being unemployed. He probably does have a job but just likes the attention. :francis:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
i noticed that too and i don't try to gang up on em but he seemed to attach to afro-latin@ people and ALL his avys are of light skinned/spanish looking females. He shoe horns his love for afro-latin@ in every other conversation. Out of all his post I notice he is starting to mention afro-latin people more recently as if this is some new concept he just learned about.
Hes so fukking stupid:snoop:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Op mad because I told the truth. You made a whole thread about that man and what he decides to do with his life. Get off his dikk.