Paolo Banchero makes me feel really old

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Dude was born in 2002, and is a grown man :deadrose:

I remember the days watching Kobe, Paul Pierce, Iverson and looking up to them like they were super-heros. They were a decade plus older than me. I'm watching these young guns and have to catch myself calling them "kids" and "kids with potential"

Time really flies by man :mjcry:. Next thing you know it you'll have younger brehs start saying "Oh Shaquille O'neal, who is that guy. Did he used to play? I only know him from Inside the NBA" lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I felt old when UNC football had a RB named after Omarion :mjlol:

omarion-funny-edit-uwyqksfbilaevpp3.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try to not think about it :pachaha:
Andrew Bynum was born exactly 3 days after me. I remember watching him on tv while I was studying freshman year in undergrad with the :aicmon:

Was with some family a couple of weeks ago. One of my little cousins had his friend come through, he hoops at an HBCU. Dude graduated from HS in 2021, had us in there feeling :why: shyt almost got hectic when him and a few other young ones tried to argue that Jay was big because of Beyonce and mentioned Ye's beats as a reason he got popular.:ufdup:

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Dude was born in 2002, and is a grown man :deadrose:

I remember the days watching Kobe, Paul Pierce, Iverson and looking up to them like they were super-heros. They were a decade plus older than me. I'm watching these young guns and have to catch myself calling them "kids" and "kids with potential"

Time really flies by man :mjcry:. Next thing you know it you'll have younger brehs start saying "Oh Shaquille O'neal, who is that guy. Did he used to play? I only know him from Inside the NBA" lol

Thisā€™ll make you feel old

John Lucas looks the same

Ahmad lost weight but hasnā€™t aged terribly