Paolo Banchero makes me feel really old

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If Orlando messes this one up no one to blame but themselves. They've had Shaq Dwight and now Paolo who will be another dominant big man just in a different way. He's got a mix of Bron C-Webb and others in his game but could potentially be a better shooter then both. He can pass the ball and it won't be long before he's grabbing 10 boards a night too. Sky is the limit for him and the Magic. If they can get one more legit 2nd/3rd type option in the next couple of years the East may need to worry.

Daps
If Orlando messes this one up no one to blame but themselves. They've had Shaq Dwight and now Paolo who will be another dominant big man just in a different way. He's got a mix of Bron C-Webb and others in his game but could potentially be a better shooter then both. He can pass the ball and it won't be long before he's grabbing 10 boards a night too. Sky is the limit for him and the Magic. If they can get one more legit 2nd/3rd type option in the next couple of years the East may need to worry.
We didn't mess up with Shaq. He never had any intention of staying. It was the worst kept secret in the world that Shaq had always wanted ot be a Laker. We fukked up bad with TMAC. We slightly fukked up with Howard, but I one thing we have now we didn't have with TMAC and Howard is a true second banana that can carry the load and take the pressure of Paolo when needed in Franz. We keep Franz and bring in one more good piece, we should be good to go.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We didn't mess up with Shaq. He never had any intention of staying. It was the worst kept secret in the world that Shaq had always wanted ot be a Laker. We fukked up bad with TMAC. We slightly fukked up with Howard, but I one thing we have now we didn't have with TMAC and Howard is a true second banana that can carry the load and take the pressure of Paolo when needed in Franz. We keep Franz and bring in one more good piece, we should be good to go.
Ya'll messed up with Shaq by playing with his money. If he was offered more then the Lakers could offer before they moved Vlade and whatnot and after Mourning got paid he would have stayed I believe.

Daps
Ya'll messed up with Shaq by playing with his money. If he was offered more then the Lakers could offer before they moved Vlade and whatnot and after Mourning got paid he would have stayed I believe.
Bro we didn't mess up anything but you can't believe whatever the fukk you want. He had no intention of staying in orlando. Don't be stupid, he even has admitted as much with his whole speech about telling Dwight not to leave. He wanted to be a Laker, make rap vidoes, do movies etc He was never going to do any of that had he stayed here

It's pretty well known by most people who were in the city for that, Shaq never had any intention of staying in Orlando

"Knowing what I know now, I would've stayed," the legendary center told the assembled masses at his Orlando Hall of Fame induction ceremony Friday, per Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel. "I would've stayed and fulfilled my seven years and then looked at it differently after my seventh year."

That's not a guy who left because of money that's a guy who left to leave

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
The birth years make you feel :flabbynsick: but then you do 5 seconds of critical thinking and realize it’s just math and of course these kids were being born when you were playing GTA 3 and smoking mid weed and the existential crisis comes screeching in like a fukkin banshee