King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I don’t mean to be that guy but it appears dude is responsible for killing 100 South Africans who visited his church. He built a shyt guest house with no foundation, against all regulation, stuffed em all in there, and it collapsed killing everyone.

Dude also ran a megachurch worth tens of millions and held strong relationships with corrupt politicians across the continent.

According to his website he was a wanna be cult leader and prophet as well. Dude seemed like a scumbag, religious zealots can neg me if you wanna :yeshrug:

Who is TB Joshua, #Nigeria's mega preacher accused of criminal negligence?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Wouldn't be surprised if he did

This is exactly the kind of bullshyt most poor Nigerians get wrapped into that keeps them from rebelling em masse against their corrupt politicians :francis:

Hell, like 70% of the population lives on 1$ a day and this conman was worth tens of millions (prolly way more off the record)

That white man’s religion really got us sick world wide

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I don’t mean to be that guy but it appears dude is responsible for killing 100 South Africans who visited his church. He built a shyt guest house with no foundation, against all regulation, stuffed em all in there, and it collapsed killing everyone.

Dude also ran a megachurch worth tens of millions and held strong relationships with corrupt politicians across the continent.

According to his website he was a wanna be cult leader and prophet as well. Dude seemed like a scumbag, religious zealots can neg me if you wanna :yeshrug:

My parents never liked him growing up. He is an Nigerian icon but at the same time he seemed super sleazy to them. As an adult, I know why:francis:

He did have some hilarious videos:mjlol:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
This is exactly the kind of bullshyt most poor Nigerians get wrapped into that keeps them from rebelling em masse against their corrupt politicians :francis:

Hell, like 70% of the population lives on 1$ a day and this conman was worth tens of millions (prolly way more off the record)

That white man’s religion really got us sick world wide
TB Joshua and TD Jakes are two sides of the same coin. Black Christianity gave us Martin Luther King and Desmond Tutu but also gave a million and one charlatans and the problem is we don't know which one is which.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Negged

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shout out to Emmanuel tv

People love to talk ill of folks like there lives are perfect