MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Your personality flip from calling peoplw fatherless and loving PAWGs.Dated a Naija even went there now you pro black ,pro Africa,and pro Dongbe:hhh:.

I’m pro God and the works of the kingdom

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
If the dude is telling the truth why do you want to neg him. If he did that, he sounds like a scumbag.

Just because someone calls themselves a man of God doesn't mean they can't be held to the same standards that the rest of us are. Many evil people cloak themselves in piety. In fact, a lot of people can only do evil if they believe what they are doing is holy and good.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The Coli the only site where members are generally more reasonable than the mods
The Epistle to the Galatians 3:1-5

1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.

5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ok Jesus wasnt wealthy and despised the accumulation of mortal wealth any pastor doing so isnt following the gospel.

Regardless of what Tb Joshua did he was the Lord's anointed

King Saul was a sinner, murderer but when he was killed and the amalekite told David he finished him, david killed the amalekite for killing the Lords anointed.

All I'm saying is be careful talking ill of the Lord's anointed

Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm. –I Chronicles 16:22.

invalid

Banned
Daps

TB Joshua preaching in Mexico City. I grew up in the Pentecostal Church and for some reason this still intrigues me.

Look at the reach of African American spiritual traditions. :wow:

Our voodoo flavored Christianity has went farther and become more mainstream than Santeria, Lucume, Candomble, and Haitian Voodoo.

You can't look at this video and tell me this is not a voodoo ceremony.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Look at the reach of African American spiritual traditions. :wow:

Our voodoo flavored Christianity has went farther and become more mainstream than Santeria, Lucume, Candomble, and Haitian Voodoo.

You can't look at this video and tell me this is not a voodoo ceremony.
It does remind me of a juju ceremony

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Regardless of what Tb Joshua did he was the Lord's anointed

King Saul was a sinner, murderer but when he was killed and the amalekite told David he finished him, david killed the amalekite for killing the Lords anointed.

All I'm saying is be careful talking ill of the Lord's anointed

Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm. –I Chronicles 16:22.
Why because he said he was :dahell: