Patrick Stewart To Star In New ‘Star Trek’ Series As Jean-Luc Picard On CBS All Access

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt, I’m signing up right fukking now. Please use the 3 destiny novels as inspiration.

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family

I know the term is thrown around casually but in my eyes at least Picard probably IS the goat tv character.

Can’t think of anyone more aspirational but with an endless slew of just straight gangsta moments.

I am delighted at the thought of more Picard but I am not super optimistic at this point either. We’ll see

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG

I hope Netflix buys it so they put the entire season at once.
In fact I wish for them to just put 5 seasons on day one!!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I know the term is thrown around casually but in my eyes at least Picard probably IS the goat tv character.

Can’t think of anyone more aspirational but with an endless slew of just straight gangsta moments.

I am delighted at the thought of more Picard but I am not super optimistic at this point either. We’ll see

Sisko is up there if not even.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So one Star Trek in the past, one in the present universe. Can’t front, Trekkies been eating good off this new regime

Kurtzman is a big trek fan so he’s doing everything he can to keep trek in the spotlight and I appreciate the hell out of that. Discovery, mini episodes leading up to it, now this? nikka I’m putting on a bib soon