Patrick Stewart To Star In New ‘Star Trek’ Series As Jean-Luc Picard On CBS All Access

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope it shows the federation in decline...... Romulans gone, Borg gone, Dominion gone, klingons basically cool with the federation. Does the Federation start to go at itself without any foes?

Post Nemesis Picard is probably one of the most decorated star fleet officers and diplomats. It would be cool to see him in a situation trying to save the Federation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope it shows the federation in decline...... Romulans gone, Borg gone, Dominion gone, klingons basically cool with the federation. Does the Federation start to go at itself without any foes?

Post Nemesis Picard is probably one of the most decorated star fleet officers and diplomats. It would be cool to see him in a situation trying to save the Federation.

I'm hoping for picard to cross path's with Section 31...:wow: Picard vs Sloane....

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
When that happen? They were still there in DS9 and Voyager.

But the Federation going at itself would make sense since they have no enemies and people are gonna think twice about the rules. It'll be a good reflection of what NATO is doing to itself.

In the new film series it's said the planet Romulus is destroyed about 20 years after Nemesis which means right about the time of the series and it devasted their empire.

Even if they don't base this on the movie reboot. That is a set event. It would also create a refugee crisis which could be looked into.

Honestly America needs the some good Star Trek. It's been a metaphor for Democracy and it couldn't hurt in these times when we're seeing it start to break down cause people lost faith in it.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
don't get ur hopes up brehs

this announcement is giving me Michael Jackson "This is It" vibes

we were all excited to see Mike come back and do his thing

then....... :mjcry:

breh is like 100 yrs old and there isn't even a script yet

Hopefully me saying this outloud jinxed it and now thats not a possibility tho

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So one Star Trek in the past, one in the present universe. Can’t front, Trekkies been eating good off this new regime
I hope they do a show set in the future too.
Give someone a chance to do the same type of re-imagining that TNG got to do without any continuity baggage holding them back.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
don't get ur hopes up brehs

this announcement is giving me Michael Jackson "This is It" vibes

we were all excited to see Mike come back and do his thing

then....... :mjcry:

breh is like 100 yrs old and there isn't even a script yet

Hopefully me saying this outloud jinxed it and now thats not a possibility tho

Your wish is granted :blessed: