PAWG over at Fox news getting death threats over Star Wars comment

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
You people are crazy. You Star Wars people are crazy. Yesterday, I tweeted something, and all I said was that I wasn’t familiar with Star Wars because I’ve been too busy liking cool things and being attractive — people threatened my life.”

troll game impeccable :bryan::bryan::bryan:

edit: She's not lying tho :sas1:
Out of the entire Star Wars franchise only two of the movies have been decent #StarTrek4Life:sas2:

Last edited:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
So the Star Wars neckbearded nerds consists of misogynists and racists. Shocker!

Those are the same dumbass white nerds that wanted to boycott the new Star Wars movie because it has a black stormtrooper. :camby:

FSP

Banned
Daps
troll game impeccable :bryan::bryan::bryan:

edit: She's not lying tho :sas1:
Out of the entire Star Wars franchise only two of the movies have been decent #StarTrek4Life:sas2:
I'm a trekkie and a star wars nerd. the troll in her is very strong.:whoo:

These hoe nerds responded:shaq2:

But the truth is, if you can't fukk with Star Wars, the jokes on YOU bytch:umad:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think these cowards who make death and rape threats online should be named and shamed in their local area where they live. fukking star wars, fukk off.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
more of a 'pawg' then most labeled PAWG in tlr

Okay b...this chick has the physique of a concentration camp survivor. This is not a PAWG b. In fact....i think we need to retire the word PAWG cause most of these women that have been referred to as PAWGs don't even got a phat ass.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Okay b...this chick has the physique of a concentration camp survivor. This is not a PAWG b. In fact....i think we need to retire the word PAWG cause most of these women that have been referred to as PAWGs don't even got a phat ass.
that's what i said in the very post you quoted

moreso than the average being labeled as such in tlr