PAWG single mom found home in the black church

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
OIG1.BRSJ8H5jogwEPRi78UGj
MV5BZjZlZDlkYTktMmU1My00ZDBiLWFlNjEtYTBhNjVhOTM4ZjJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

Unut_Goddess.png

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’ll be aight when one of the brehs in the church steps up to be a stepdad tho :sas2:
Low key that's what the pastor did if they made a big deal out of her being a member.

Notice she said her First child.

That being said women usually marry into a culture when having a kid so there's a reason why Divestors act like they do and there's white divestors like Teena Marie who just choose to roll with Black people.

Men of any race can't really be divestors because most Men don't try to escape from nor are accepted in other culture just because they married women from that culture.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A community should care for the kids their males create. Same way whites should care for swirlers with kids
Nope the male for fathered the kid is the only one resposible. Women should walk light and walk right and choose wisely when dealing with another culture.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Single moms arent as welcomed in White churches overall, which is why you will see fewer of them in White churches.
I can't say for sure but only in the ADOS community are there "polotically Proud" single Moms.

There's more single moms in Latin America and really I suspect that Africa has a shyt ton of single mothers too but only in Black america is it seen as a defiant badge of honor and women openly and loudly choosing to be single moms.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah, having a baby out of wedlock l.

Didn't listen, it's unlikely they shunned her openly, probably more passive aggressive, she could feel the disapproval and she likely felt uncomfortable having had a baby out of wedlock.

The black church often disapproves of such behavior from young black women (ad they should) but I can see where they were accepting of a young white woman.

We should be discussing that.
The Black church can't afford to shun single mothers.

Lets be honest FBA people especially under 30 are irreligious even atheistiic. Go to the vast majority of Black churches and anyone under 60 will be broken people. The church is full of santified single mothers and ex strippers.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps