PAWG single mom found home in the black church

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nah, having a baby out of wedlock l.

Didn't listen, it's unlikely they shunned her openly, probably more passive aggressive, she could feel the disapproval and she likely felt uncomfortable having had a baby out of wedlock.

The black church often disapproves of such behavior from young black women (ad they should) but I can see where they were accepting of a young white woman.

We should be discussing that.

I can tell you know next to nothing about black churches

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I can't say for sure but only in the ADOS community are there "polotically Proud" single Moms.

There's more single moms in Latin America and really I suspect that Africa has a shyt ton of single mothers too but only in Black america is it seen as a defiant badge of honor and women openly and loudly choosing to be single moms.

Breh, stop it. You clearly don't go to church.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
We save everyone... :francis:
It's a church; it's what they are supposed to do.

The probem here is anti black racists LARPING as christians.

The black church did what they were supposed to do.

Interesting how white Christians have stopped pretending to be forgiving and just went full MAGA. They aren’t even passive aggressive anymore, it’s just straight up dikk behavior.
Many of these conservatives aren't even christians anymore. They just LARP/

If Jesus showed up today, they will call Him woke and try to deport Him or something.

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Interesting how white Christians have stopped pretending to be forgiving and just went full MAGA. They aren’t even passive aggressive anymore, it’s just straight up dikk behavior.
The White Evangelical Church allowed Republican politicians to infiltrate them. In the 1980s you had the rise of the "Religious Right", where Republican politicians would say popular Christian Phrases or pretend to be devout believers, and Evangelicals ate it up. In the 90s Evangelicals use to tell me politicians like Newt Gingrich or radio host Rush Limbaugh were Christians. So White Churches ultimately adopted the supply-side economic politics from these Politicians. I know so many Evangelicals that voted for Trump specifically due to Mike Pence being a former Pastor of a church. So the delusion continued on into the Donald Trump era.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Whsts the matter you don’t like your ‘cism out in the open?

:troll:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

800px-D%27arpino-Androm%C3%A8de.jpg

i aint got time for that video, but if you cant hear it how i hear it, you might as well not read it

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's a church; it's what they are supposed to do.

The probem here is anti black racists LARPING as christians.

The black church did what they were supposed to do.
Sounds like y'all need to take care of that. Idk what those problems are like. :hubie: people don't come into Ife and get to tell me they're better than I am cause they're white.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Black people are always accepting because we know how it feels. Also the reason that despite all the bullshyt we deal with in the world, we still here.

But this is the kinda shyt that is making the younger generations not even mess with organized religion and church.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Black people are always accepting because we know how it feels. Also the reason that despite all the bullshyt we deal with in the world, we still here.

But this is the kinda shyt that is making the younger generations not even mess with organized religion and church.

The younger generation has an unfounded expectation of church and life in general thats why

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The younger generation has an unfounded expectation of church and life in general thats why

I get it.

There are LOTS of churches out there doing the right thing, but also too many pulling stunts like what ole girl is saying.

She did the right thing. Leave and find someplace that actually is about what it should be. Many should do the same.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I get it.
what should their expectation be? :jbhmm:

There are LOTS of churches out there doing the right thing, but also too many pulling stunts like what ole girl is saying.

She did the right thing. Leave and find someplace that actually is about what it should be. Many should do the same.

:whoa:let me first be clear I'm not justifying or downplaying Churches that hide abusers, allow mfers to commit adultery etc. that's different can of worms and people have a right to be upset and walk away

my main point is coming from two angels:

One, churches haven't done the best in cultivating, nurturing their congregation etc in order to keep them seats filled. Some churches are willing to bend tradition and it works, some rather stick with the tried and true.

When it comes with young people, they have this Disney Channel mentality as to how they think life is "supposed to be" as to what it is, and that includes the church. Again, going back to the church, it does not help to always fall back on scripture when a mfer got a bone or curiosity starts to peak through. Healthy conversation, and critique is necessary and some in the pews tend to be a bit too dogmatic when it comes to the word.

With that said, younger people think of life as if it's always 100% logically and contradiction free when in reality it has never been that way, and never will. Hell it's why I laugh at atheist who like to mock us claiming we're irrational when it's our own book that also mentions that as well.

So what.

Them irrational folks are the last defense in some areas. But I guess people just throw everything away for whatever reason. I always advise anybody curious of what a church actually does in the year of our lord in 2024, and you'll be surprised.

I don't f with PAWGS and swirling or whatever tf, but I don't like the idea of a Church that turns a mfer away, especially when children are involved.