PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude you know I still post here - I’ve never been ran off unlike you. But This is an ironic reply considering you were the one having a nervous breakdown about posting here. Thought you were leaving?? Like 3x now. Thought this site was a risk to your mental health.

So you @'d me, lied on me, got exposed, and then try to deflect by mocking me for taking a break when you're the one who @'d me in the first place?

Explain why this isn't a waste of my time?

be careful Brother. when I pointed this out to him the p*ssy went behind the scenes to the mods and got me banned outta the Ukraine thread that he was caping for those crakkkas in.

Ah, so lying is gonna be a trend now? Which mod do you think I'm so buddy buddy with that I could go "behind the scenes" and get anyone banned?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
be careful Brother. when I pointed this out to him the p*ssy went behind the scenes to the mods and got me banned outta the Ukraine thread that he was caping for those crakkkas in.

LoL Yeah Bro is mad goofy.....That nikka is always crying and shyt
full
and I just neg him just because and bro starts crying as expected....Why did you neg me you right wing trump supporter, your just mad... mods help me
full
....I can't take TheColi no more I'm leaving
full
....Then the nikka leave to go beat on his Non-Black wife
full

The nikka be up at 2 o'clock in the morning posting and arguing with old messages, look at some of this nikkas post, some of those messages be posted at like 3 in the morning at shyt, like nikka get a life

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Interesting. You were banned from the cacs and their crusader causes re. Russia and Ukraine thread for making a statement. But the resident racist @GPBear came back from being banned for 2 weeks, calling all black posters who counter him a “Republican or a Russian” with no nuance, for not supporting the both sides racism. Acting like we are supposed to unify with racists who admit to never interacting with black people who will refer to us as “m—nkeys” and “n—ers”. While the other resident racist Canadian cac @Box Factory also came back from his 2 week banning (at the same time, coincidentally) to try to start up another failed diaspora conflict and remains untouched.

apparently it’s permitted to have the whites constantly try to control and interfere in black discussions but you will be silenced for speaking your mind in “their” threads. Like the cac @itsyoung!! Ran to the mods for cover to have half a thread comments deleted. These cacs seem to know who to go to for coverage. Like we’re supposed to sit back and tolerate their constant disrespect.
:mjlol:

yes you care so much about racism, that’s why you’re noticeably absent from threads where TLRepublicans call Kamala Harris the n-word with the hard r, or talk shyt about Ketanji Jackson, it’s only when I tell republicans to kill themselves that you pop up. :mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
apparently it’s permitted to have the whites constantly try to control and interfere in black discussions but you will be silenced for speaking your mind in “their” threads. Like the cac @itsyoung!! Ran to the mods for cover to have half a thread comments deleted. These cacs seem to know who to go to for coverage. Like we’re supposed to sit back and tolerate their constant disrespect.
Perma ban me from this site if you can prove this

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Same thing happened to me, but is whatever.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:heh:

Hampton University offers free room, board and tuition to displaced Ukrainian and international students studying in Ukraine

Hampton University (HU) President Dr. William R. Harvey announced that the private historically Black university it’s inviting 50-100 Ukrainian and international college students presently studying in Ukraine to continue their education on HU’s campus this summer.

“The collective Hampton University faculty, staff and students are heart-broken because the war-torn country of Ukraine must deal with atrocities like the bombing of maternity wards, hospitals and other civilian areas,” said Harvey. “I think this partnership is something that can be beneficial to a great number of students and families. My entire career has been focused on helping people to achieve and meet their goals.”

Ukrainian and international college students affected by the combat will be able to attend classes at Hampton for the 2022 Summer Session, receive room, board and tuition for the summer, and have the option to stay at Hampton at the regular tuition and fees rates once the summer session is over.

Hampton University offers free room, board and tuition to displaced Ukrainian and international students studying in Ukraine - New York Amsterdam News

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You Nikolai Volkof fans are looking funny in the light.
Keep smilie-ing ,though.

Russia Warns Citizens About Black, Gay People if They Flee Country​

Oct 7, 2022
A video warning fleeing Russians of imagined interactions in America that is circulating on pro-Kremlin telegram channels has gone viral on Twitter.

The video is broken up into multiple skits where a man, his wife and child are on a plane leaving Russia to permanently live in America.

The video creates ludicrous situations where it suggested Russians must now be concerned about same-sex couples, black people and vegetarians.

In the first scene, the man is speaking with his wife and child about moving to America.
According to a translation, the man says: "Finally, we are going. I've wanted to do this for so long.

His wife replies: "God willing, we'll get there okay. It's such a pity though, it's our motherland."

The family eventually begins speaking to another passenger who asks if they are flying to America.

When asked if she is from there the passenger replies: "Yes. You are doing the right thing. America is the freest country in the world a land of opportunity"

The wife asks whether she is with her husband to which the passenger replies "yes they will be here shortly" before the woman introduces her husband as Emily. The man and wife then exchange odd looks with one another.

In the second scene, a stewardess approaches the same man sitting with his family as he is about to eat a piece of meat as part of the in-flight meal.

He is then told that the passengers behind them are vegetarians and don't like others eating meat in front of them.

The man argues that he is not forcing them to eat it but the stewardess answers "In America, we uphold the principles of democracy. Allow me to take your plate."

In the final scene, the man is now up and standing in line for the bathroom on the plane. A Black man attempts to walk by him and is told that there is a queue.

When the stewardess intervenes the man said, according to the translation:" This dude is trying to jump the line."

The stewardess answered: "So what, you don't want to let him through?"

Another man joined in on the conversation and said: "Of course, of course, you have to let him through. We will wait."

Another person chimed in: "His people have been oppressed by the white men for centuries. We owe a debt to all African Americans."