Pennsylvania man kills wife in murder-suicide, leaving 5 kids orphaned days before Christmas

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He had a good job and she had 2 jobs and they got married in 2022 and neither had life insurance 2 cover his funeral but they already quoting statements out their obituaries.... and he apparently had 3 kids from a previous relationship with 1 of them being old enuf 2 work

I'm no mathologist but the math not mathing
Depending on the insurance policy, it wouldn’t have covered it anyways due to suicide. At least on his part.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
A guy did this same thing in Florida, an ex girlfriend of mine went to school with the wife and husband.

Turns out some of the kids wasn't his.

They moved to Florida trying to work things out and she cheated on him with her co worker

He grabbed his deer hunting rifle and killed her then himself right in the living room

My girl was cheating on her husband at the time, it was a whole click

People always wonder how this can happen, I'm not condoning this in any way, just saying. When u wake up one day and realize your whole world is a lie and your family including your wife really ain't yours.....

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Candy Holliday, a family friend and neighbor of Blase’s who is fundraising for his funeral, said he “loved his children more than anything in this world.”

Am I reading this right?

I feel so bad for those kids.
Fukk she raising money for this selfish fakkits funeral for then? :wtf:
Give that shyt to the orphaned survivors and let them cremate his punk ass the least of the concessions that dikk head so called father of the year could make for those poor fukking kids. :gucci:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
newspress-collage-2m7kmnfys-1703403239496.jpg

:stopitslime:

You should see the pic used in his gofundme

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You should see the pic used in his gofundme

The guy murders his wife in cold blood and then kills himself. Days before Christmas in the house to be found by his children.

“He was such a loving family man & loved his children more than anything in this world.” :skip:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Cause there's just noooo holding me back
I'm not driven by fear, I'm just driven by anger.":ohlawd:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Rap music, obviously. Word to @Matt504 . :wow:

I've never pointed to any crime like this and attempted to draw a line between it and music. I get that some of you dislike me pointing out the obvious about anti-Blackness in rap but this thread isn't about that.

:hubie:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
A guy did this same thing in Florida, an ex girlfriend of mine went to school with the wife and husband.

Turns out some of the kids wasn't his.

They moved to Florida trying to work things out and she cheated on him with her co worker

He grabbed his deer hunting rifle and killed her then himself right in the living room

My girl was cheating on her husband at the time, it was a whole click

People always wonder how this can happen, I'm not condoning this in any way, just saying. When u wake up one day and realize your whole world is a lie and your family including your wife really ain't yours.....
:mjpls:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
I've never pointed to any crime like this and attempted to draw a line between it and music. I get that some of you dislike me pointing out the obvious about anti-Blackness in rap but this thread isn't about that.

:hubie:
The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide. Drill rap promotes and even celebrates the death of Black males.
:mjlol:
That said, a decent number don't have a problem with you "pointing out" anti-blackness in rap music, a lot of us do have a problem with how you go about it that is, how terrible at it you are.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Those kids are definitely gonna be fukked up. I know a lady whose son killed his sister (her daughter) in a very brutal way at the beginning of the year and she spiraled so hard and fast I'm surprised she's still alive