People really believe Bruce Lee could've beat Mike Tyson...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
no one believes that. Mike Tyson doesn’t come across to me as a guy who was going to “box” you. He seems like he would put his thumbs on your forehead and palm the sides of your skull until it split down the middle on some real caveman shyt

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
no one believes that. Mike Tyson doesn’t come across to me as a guy who was going to “box” you. He seems like he would put his thumbs on your forehead and palm the sides of your skull until it split down the middle on some real caveman shyt

Lol funny shyt

But nah he's given the hands to plenty of civilians before. But he's not above going dirty

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Got any examples?

Not that I don't believe you because I actually do, but it would get the thread more poppin

I've seen tons of threads and message boards discussing this topic. Often times it's like 50/50. Made this thread because I recently saw one in this private group I'm in on facebook. nikkas talking about Tyson wouldn't even land a single hit on him...

:snoop:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

Here's an old coli thread from 10 years ago discussing it.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Bruce Lee was a professional actor. That means he’s really good at playing pretend. Mike experienced real combat. He also out weighed him by 100 pounds give or take.

Weight classes exist for a reason.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I've seen tons of threads and message boards discussing this topic. Often times it's like 50/50. Made this thread because I recently saw one in this private group I'm in on facebook. nikkas talking about Tyson wouldn't even land a single hit on him...

:snoop:

I'm from the 80s so I remember all of the myths around Bruce Lee (one inch punch, super chi, etc...)

But I also grew up watching prime Mike Tyson getting in "for real" fights lol

Bruce is fast on camera but Mike Tyson might have been the fastest heavy weight I've ever seen (in terms of head movement).

Daps
Bruce Lee was a professional actor. That means he’s really good at playing pretend. Mike experienced real combat. He also out weighed him by 100 pounds give or take.

Weight classes exist for a reason.
That's the real thing. Even if Bruce was an elite combat fighter like a Chuck Norris or Michael Jai White....the weight difference is way too much. Peak Bruce wasn't even 150 lbs. One good shot from Iron Mike and he'd probably give him internal bleeding and break some of Bruce's ribs.