People really believe Bruce Lee could've beat Mike Tyson...

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruce Lee grew up getting into street fights.

My opinion is he'd wash any man who doesn't regularly train.or been in a fight.

So majority of the population.

Guy was in tip top shape and trained non stop.
This is the case for anyone that takes a few months of boxing training

Bruce Lee said this himself

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Not even Bruce Lee himself would say he could beat prime Mike Tyson in a fight, can't believe he'd be that delusional and from what I've read, he wasn't. I don't even think he'd beat a top ranked MMA fighter in his own weight class once they take it to deep water and choke the life out of him.

Big Wiz

Banned
Daps
If Bruce had handicaps like no grabbing and he's allowed to kick I might lean towards Bruce. I think Bruce was too quick for Mike, honestly. He could just keep hitting Mike with front kicks to keep distance lmao

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If Bruce had handicaps like no grabbing and he's allowed to kick I might lean towards Bruce. I think Bruce was too quick for Mike, honestly. He could just keep hitting Mike with front kicks to keep distance lmao
Yea what’s the rules to this? Cause a swift kick to the kneecap might put you down if you’re not trained for it. But so will a quick punch from Tyson soooooo

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a big Bruce Lee fan, the weight difference would be too great. But he has a chance with his quickness and kicks.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Mike would destroy Bruce. However, if Bruce is so fraud like many of these cats who didnt even fukking exist around that period of time claim, then how come a PLETHORA of folks involved in martial arts, combat sports etc from that time cosign Bruce as the real deal, and better yet, why have many successful fighters and martial artists have followed his methods till this day? Ill take their word over a bunch of cats who have never trained or stepped in any kind of ring any day. And news flash, a TON of shyt yall know of from those days and history PERIOD tend to have come from word of mouth, but yall wanna pick and choose what to believe depending on who its about and shyts corny. Yall act like the Lee family been cutting checks for the past 70 or so years for folks to speak on him :mjlol: man stop.

Last edited:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even think Bruce would think that.
This is true but don't bother :russ:

I've seen this dumbass topic for a decade and every time it's mentioned that Bruce worshipped Ali and boxing everybody breezes right past that shyt

Bruce said out his own mouth that Ali would kill him. It's reasonable to think he'd feel the same way about Tyson