People really believe Bruce Lee could've beat Mike Tyson...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That's a myth his fans keeps alive. His parents were wealthy actors who gave Bruce a safe childhood he was never that type of guy even going into adulthood I mean Cmon, do you really think this guy was a threat?

:mjlol:

Wrong

He was taught by a teacher at his school and also IP MAN .

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the fight. Street fight I got Tyson cause there are no rules. Once he grabs you he’s gonna do you like the Mountain did Prince Oberyn.

In a MMA style match with rules I still got Tyson because of the weight difference. Bruce is getting grabbed at some point and it’s over.

Enter the dragon part 2 though I got Bruce.

Daps
This is true but don't bother :russ:

I've seen this dumbass topic for a decade and every time it's mentioned that Bruce worshipped Ali and boxing everybody breezes right past that shyt

Bruce said out his own mouth that Ali would kill him. It's reasonable to think he'd feel the same way about Tyson
100%.

Bruce was way more humble than his stans. He was more of a student/teacher versus hard-core practitioner of martial arts. He saw the beauty in boxing, grappling, kicking etc. He'd be very effective within his own weight class if he trained to be a competitive fighter like Chuck Norris but that wasn't the lane Bruce wanted to travel.