People really believe Bruce Lee could've beat Mike Tyson...

Unolove

All Star
Daps
bruce lee street fights are a myth he was an actor ive had this argument so many times just go on youtube and look at the video of mike tyson shadowbxing at 16 shyt was real life as fast as bruce lee choregraphed movies

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100%.

Bruce was way more humble than his stans. He was more of a student/teacher versus hard-core practitioner of martial arts. He saw the beauty in boxing, grappling, kicking etc. He'd be very effective within his own weight class if he trained to be a competitive fighter like Chuck Norris but that wasn't the lane Bruce wanted to travel.
Exactly. That's why I hate this Goku vs Superman bullshyt :mjlol:

Bruce himself was a fight scientist with a lot of respect for boxing and futher evolution of martial arts

Nikka wasn't an anime character to have stan wars over

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Bruce is dead. U don’t know wtf u taking about either. Was u around from the 40s to the 70s to say his fights were a myth? I actually know someone personally who fought Bruce. Do u?
Bruh, Do your googles

Jose Aldo would leg kick Bruce lee legs off

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The truth is, IMHO, it could go either way. Two people that dangerous, it may just come down to who makes the first mistake.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I'm from the 80s so I remember all of the myths around Bruce Lee (one inch punch, super chi, etc...)

But I also grew up watching prime Mike Tyson getting in "for real" fights lol

Bruce is fast on camera but Mike Tyson might have been the fastest heavy weight I've ever seen (in terms of head movement).
True .. but then again some people who follow boxing say Mike Tyson altho powerful as hell is overrated well not overrated wrong word … I just mean there’s other famous boxers who don’t get the shine Mike gets who beat him .. buster dougles beat him , evander holyfield deffo beat Mike n he had to bite his ear off out of frustration…..

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Bruce would get washed in the ring or street, Lee stans come out the paint. Anyone who trains knows the answer....it is Mike...

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Exactly. That's why I hate this Goku vs Superman bullshyt :mjlol:

Bruce himself was a fight scientist with a lot of respect for boxing and futher evolution of martial arts

Nikka wasn't an anime character to have stan wars over

nikkas act like Lee had the Sharingan or some shyt. Untouchable, but can touch everyone else.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
True .. but then again some people who follow boxing say Mike Tyson altho powerful as hell is overrated well not overrated wrong word … I just mean there’s other famous boxers who don’t get the shine Mike gets who beat him .. buster dougles beat him , evander holyfield deffo beat Mike n he had to bite his ear off out of frustration…..
Stfu nerd. "Well not act... stfu

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
Lee would be out cold after two, maybe three clean punches from Tyson.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had somebody tell me Jake Paul could beat Floyd Mayweather. Had me defending Floyd and I don't even like that nikka. People are out of their mind.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Stfu nerd. "Well not act... stfu
No you stfu fuking troll … plenty boxers with less notability have beat Mike Tyson n that’s facts not no made up shyt go eat a dikk