@PeridotPuss don't bark up that tree hoe. You don't know me.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never forget you. :hug: but these nikkas are p*ssy.

I BET YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER LIL p*ssy ASS nikka. My battery died but I'm back in full effect. Good luck paying your bills when you can even get your "business" off the ground. Suck me entire a$$hole.
get a life, go argue with somebody else u lonely bytch.....U dont know me or what I got....people like u are ghost to me...u couldnt last 1 day in my shoes....lol dumb bird

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's done
naw she want to be immature so i can play that game to....im too old for this but this the most attention a man has given her in the last 5 years...im doing her a favor

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
naw she want to be immature so i can play that game too....im too old for this but this the most attention a man has given her in the last 5 years

Alright bruh good luck :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude legit be making thread clowing black men the reg

i think he a white dude posing
fukk out here i dont clown nobody...i made 1 thread about bm....im always talk about the oppression of the bm, what do u talk about ? p*ssy, fight videos? nikka what game do u drop? atleast somebody can get something out of my post

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude legit be making thread clowing black men on the reg

i think he a white dude posing

and didnt periodot talk about putting nikkas down like dogs. people say stupid shyt, and are often misinterpreted. i'd be really surprised if he was white. Dude is always talking about building and economics. yeah his delivery might be a little harsh for some, but the gangin up shyt is wild corny.

what white person you know into dr claude anderson n boyce watkins. ya'll be on a witch hunt for the wrong posters.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
fukk out here i dont clown nobody...i made 1 thread about bm....im always talk about the oppression of the bm, what do u talk about ? p*ssy, fight videos? nikka what game do u drop? atleast somebody can get something out of my post
nah u stay makin slick comments

as for me

i made threads listing job opportunities

sent money to brooklyson to give posters of his choice gift cards to help them out:ehh:

but u posting about how black men only like p*ssy and drugs is something huh:patrice:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we-re-up-to-no-good-o.gif

Perfect gif to thread post

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
and didnt periodot talk about putting nikkas down like dogs. people say stupid shyt, and are often misinterpreted. i'd be really surprised if he was white. Dude is always talking about building and economics. yeah his delivery might be a little harsh for some, but the gangin up shyt is wild corny.

what white person you know into dr claude anderson n boyce watkins. ya'll be on a witch hunt for the wrong posters.
i dont even pay attention to her post
she a clown
and attention hoe

but dude legit be making tons of self hating ass comments
so saying we should all start a business dont really erase that for me

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps

as for me

sent money to brooklyson to give posters of his choice gift cards to help them out:ehh:

but u posting about how black men only like p*ssy and drugs is something huh:patrice:
:steviej::steviej:

aye I know you don't like me who dat girl, b? :steviej:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

as for me

mothafukka I sent money too and I didnt have to highlight it either

Ive made post with step by step advice back when i first started here...ppl ignored it

i talk about a variety of shyt so dont make it seem like im on here downing my own ppl.....hell ive talked down on my self before....u self righteous a$$hole