@PeridotPuss don't bark up that tree hoe. You don't know me.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
i dont even pay attention to her post
she a clown
and attention hoe

but dude legit be making tons of self hating ass comments
so saying we should all start a business dont really erase that for me

I'm a clown and attention hoe

but you digging thru another nikka search history, shaming his finances and throwing yourself in Internet beef when nobody was even checking for or talking about you ...like at all:pachaha:oh okay

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Days-Of-Our-Lives.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm a clown and attention hoe

but you digging thru another nikka search history, shaming his finances and throwing yourself in Internet beef when nobody was even checking for or talking about you ...like at all:pachaha:oh okay

bytch nobody worried bout your spotted cow ass

eat a dikk :mjlol:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont even pay attention to her post
she a clown
and attention hoe

but dude legit be making tons of self hating ass comments
so saying we should all start a business dont really erase that for me

what "self hating" comments does he make? its time black men start holding each other accountable, period. enough with the coddling and sensitive feelings. that's not what men do. he aint telling dudes to do or sell drugs, fukk random bytches, and other frivolous self destructive shyt. i'd rather have dudes with his mentality than these simple dudes like stomach lines or any of the cacs.

sounds like you got a problem talking about deeper things. and if that's the case cool, but u could keep it moving.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and didnt periodot talk about putting nikkas down like dogs. people say stupid shyt, and are often misinterpreted. i'd be really surprised if he was white. Dude is always talking about building and economics. yeah his delivery might be a little harsh for some, but the gangin up shyt is wild corny.

what white person you know into dr claude anderson n boyce watkins. ya'll be on a witch hunt for the wrong posters.
they know im not white....I talk about life in the system accurately ...in depth....no cac on the planet talk the way I do.....i tell brothers to own their own shyt and stop chasing bytches....historically cacs said the opposite ...what do i say wrong on here? why am I hated? ill admit that last thread was stupid, i kinda regret posting it....i cringe thinking about it sometime BUT whatever, i say what i say ....

but when my shyt pop off, and these same shyt talking punks want to know the game...ima say go back and read the archive ...because im going to get mine at the end of the day, so im not worried...my time will come

Daps