Person killed after being shoved in front of New York City subway in unprovoked attack

voiture

All Star
Bushed
Daps
How is a gun going to save you from being pushed towards the track?

are you going to shoot your way out of the tracks ?
The perception of being armed is enough deterrence to stop anyone from pushing in the first place

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
1280px-125th_Street_IRT_001.JPG

Some stations, like the one this happened at, do not have walls to stand up against. It's an island with access to trains in both directions.

So you stand in the middle , against the glass that be having maps or other things.
just stay away from the edge.

People with issues take advantage of opportunities.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I don't know how you stop this other than allowing people to carry weapons on the subway. The cops and national guard cannot be everywhere....people are going to have to take matters into their own hands

Can you walk us through how having a weapon would help you if someone pushed you the moment a train came through? I know you guys like to think you'd move like Neo in the Matrix, but I'm having difficulty understanding the logic of your argument.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Can you walk us through how having a weapon would help you if someone pushed you the moment a train came through? I know you guys like to think you'd move like Neo in the Matrix, but I'm having difficulty understanding the logic of your argument.
He’s retarded. Let him cook.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I'm surprised knowing the amount of crazies wandering down in the NY subway people still don't keep their heads on a swivel. At all times.

These nasty motherfukkers wait until the last possible moment so the train can't stop.

I can't have anyone behind me if I'm on the platform.

There was a coward who did this recently in Vancouver and pushed an old man as the train came into the station luckily he mistimed it and the old guy hit the train on the side. He still got hurt but didn't land on the tracks.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Even a mentally ill person will behave if they know someone on the subway will blow their brains out if they are on some bullshyt.
Cops cannot patrol all stations..there is just not enough of them
Don't be that retard breh.

A gun isn't going to stop some lunatic pushing you in front of a moving train. You'd be dead before realising what happened.

A barrier prevents that from happening.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What part of "every train station in NYC is different" don't you "lets put up plastic barriers" people understand???

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Never been to NY in my life and even I seen it to many times ...why y'all Nyggas be so damn close to the Ledge for no reason?

You should just EXPECT somebody will push your ass over.

I live in Florida... I don't walk child side to bodies of water...i just EXPECT an Alligator To do what an Alligator do... Saw about it ONE time...that's all it took.

:yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yeah i always wondered how we were so stupid to have a blatantly open drop off like that where you could die.

Japan looks like they were smart enough to realize it could potentially be an issue. Not that hard...tf is wrong woth us? Why dont we have that lol common sense solution

There's one sentence that torpedoes anything that will help people in this country.

"It's too expensive"

And of course there's it's retarded cousin that shows up often too.

"How much will it cost?"

You know you're dealing with a certified, grade A moron when they pose that question with regards to things that keep people from fukking dying. They're telling you that they do think there's a price on human life and there's such a thing as an acceptable amount of human death if it means they get to keep some extra money in their pockets. They've actually bought the lie that their managers have spread about the poor being taxed to pay for programs meant to help them.

In reality what would happen is that inheritance, capital gains, and property taxes would be raised on your boss and your boss's boss. AKA people who won't have their standard of living affected by very much.

Other countries don't have this problem because they know that money is something we made up and that government exists to protect the people, not the profits of corporations and the wealthiest in society.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Never been to NY in my life and even I seen it to many times ...why y'all Nyggas be so damn close to the Ledge for no reason?

You should just EXPECT somebody will push your ass over.

I live in Florida... I don't walk child side to bodies of water...i just EXPECT an Alligator To do what an Alligator do... Saw about it ONE time...that's all it took.

:yeshrug:
:beli: See my posts itt.