Petetion to never see Muhammad Ali in public ever again.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He wasnt bad at the Lympics like he was at the MArlins game earlier this year

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
He needs to get out of the spotlight. I was nervous seeing him light the torch back in '96. Seeing him now doing that flag bit was unwatchable. Like he's doing it now to pay off a debt. Depressing.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I kinda wanna see a video since I missed it.. but damn.. I hardly could watch the marlins one just let that man be in peace

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It's life. nikkas wasn't saying shyt when he was putting his life on the line at the end of his career, so don't say shyt now. Be thankful the man is still alive & wants to be in the public eye, not only to bring awareness but to be a great american. If Ali doesn't want to do shyt, he won't do it. Respect the greatness. You mothafukkas act like you've never been to the hospital before. I don't sign this punk ass petition. Waits for backlash......

Edit: And spell petition correctly, damn.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Don't care how old he is, he is one of the few black American icons who looked straight into the eyes of these racist cac and told them NO, fukk your draft for your unworthy war. He gets a lifetime pass for that.

TRUTH

He can do whatever the fukk he wants, if that's what HE wants to be doing then who are we to say that he shouldn't be allowed to love his life after what he sacrificed for the advancement of Civil Rights?

Daps
It's life. nikkas wasn't saying shyt when he was putting his life on the line at the end of his career, so don't say shyt now. Be thankful the man is still alive & wants to be in the public eye, not only to bring awareness but to be a great american. If Ali doesn't want to do shyt, he won't do it. Respect the greatness. You mothafukkas act like you've never been to the hospital before. I don't sign this punk ass petition. Waits for backlash......

Edit: And spell petition correctly, damn.

:what: cause we're not that old...you was the only old ass dude that was around to say shyt...