Petetion to never see Muhammad Ali in public ever again.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
^ all of that makes sense especially the last bit.

he took some many hard shots from some of the hardest punchers in division..unbelievable will and chin!!

and i laugh when people say tyson would stop Ali, lol.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't care how old he is, he is one of the few black American icons who looked straight into the eyes of these racist cac and told them NO, fukk your draft for your unworthy war. He gets a lifetime pass for that.

They thinking the same thing, like you remember that shyt back in the day. :youngsabo:

They expoiting him even though he signed up for it.

H4voc

Been here a long damn time...
Daps
Reppin
Spanish Harlem
Ali straight shytted on Frazier after Frazier got him out of jail and got him his license back.. Ali was great for standing up against the war but he also shytted on Joe Frazier for no reason after all that. There's a documentary on all this out which aint that "Will Smith, Ali is a saint" shyt. He's one of the greatest fighters but he let the wrong people control him like Tyson.

God dont like ugly.. Joe Frazier won.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maria Fowler ridiculed on Twitter as she asks why Muhammad Ali couldn't stand during the Olympic Opening Ceremony | Mail Online

There are sometimes occasions when it is safer to Google something before posing a question on Twitter.

And Maria Fowler found herself caught out rather when she posted an innocent question last night.

During the Olympics opening ceremony, the 25-year-old tweeted: 'Ahhh wish I was there so bad. Muhammad Ali. No disrespect though but why can't he stand now?'

Read more: Maria Fowler ridiculed on Twitter as she asks why Muhammad Ali couldn't stand during the Olympic Opening Ceremony | Mail Online

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Foreman never knocked Ali on hs ass though but getting hit by him did not help.

Tyson was probably the hardest knockout puncher known to man. I understand what you're saying & I would never bet on Tyson going against Ali but if he got a clean one... Yea, i'm gonna say otherwise to be totally honest

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Ali straight shytted on Frazier after Frazier got him out of jail and got him his license back.. Ali was great for standing up against the war but he also shytted on Joe Frazier for no reason after all that. There's a documentary on all this out which aint that "Will Smith, Ali is a saint" shyt. He's one of the greatest fighters but he let the wrong people control him like Tyson.

God dont like ugly.. Joe Frazier won.

Joe fraizer died a broke bum. Did you see his condition, he wasn't living lavish or good..But right now Joe is probably in peace..especially from this life.
Ali will be there soon..