Philadelphia cops shoot and kill people 6 times the rate of the NYPD

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Philadelphia's Ghetto's are over 6 times more dangerous than New Yorks also...

philly15.png

camden1.png

camden6.png

keep going, you are not done yet

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So you gone tell me there isnt any nice places in Philly? Imo Philly is "safer" than NY in many ways.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@Leasy @AAKing23 yo wtf fukk :gladbron:

Ok. @theworldismine13 @KingpinOG You got me, something has be done about this anti academic culture

The city is poor and divided Black, Spanish, Asians can't get no job I the city because the Italians and Irish has a monopoly in the city going back a couple of decades. The unions, City jobs etc... They are closing the schools down but building 20 million dollar parks and building a billion condos ans high rises. The judicial system is so racist and crooked. I just wish I could take you dudes down the Criminal Justice Center building for 30 minutes my god. This isn't strictly a poor minority thing though because the poor whites which occupy lower Northeast are grimey as well but they don't kill like Blacks and Asians.

You know how it is the kids listen Meek Mill rap about that life and they wan't to live it.

Dumb ass dikkhead you think these young bulls want to live this way??? This is the only way they know. Most ignorant shyt I ever read. Come by these hoods where they is no hope fukk you think people wanting to live that way.

Philly is a fukking dump. Literally, crackheads on every street corner.

fukking ignorant as well Philly population has been risen and the bad neighborhoods are getting wiped out and the residents are being pushed to the counties. Just think NY in the 80s going to the 90s with mayor G. They taking the city over which is not a bad thing but minorities won't be a part of it. I see a lot of New York and Boston license plates here because the property is cheaper and the houses are bigger.

Why do so many Philly nikkas rock James Harden beards? I would assume it has something to do with the tradition of the black Muslim population there, which is sizable.

Muslim population since the 50s and has been the largest in the country in the 50 and 60s. Ali and X use to live here.
lol at philly being safer than nyc, funniest shyt ive read all day. brownsville and mott haven nikkas would get their asses handed to them on a daily basis in North Philly

NYC dudes won't surive here they got cops on every corner in NYC ain't no Wild West up there.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Dumb ass dikkhead you think these young bulls want to live this way??? This is the only way they know. Most ignorant shyt I ever read. Come by these hoods where they is no hope fukk you think people wanting to live that way..

My Grandfather is from North Philly you fukking idiot i was just in Max's Steaks on Germantown Ave and all over North Philly recently.

Rappers like Meek wan't to glorify killing nikkas he don't make songs about painting houses and doing carpentry dumb ass.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
My Grandfather is from North Philly you fukking idiot i was just in Max's Steaks on Germantown Ave and all over North Philly recently.

Rappers like Meek wan't to glorify killing nikkas he don't make songs about painting houses and doing carpentry dumb ass.

What the fukk is he suppose to talk about if that is all he know he is a limited brother who is a part of the system. Imagine him rapping about shyt he never seen??? Maybe if half these c00ns didn't leave to move to cac towns instead of building up their own community shyt would of been better. We have no black leadership or businesses in the community.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
lol at philly being safer than nyc, funniest shyt ive read all day. brownsville and mott haven nikkas would get their asses handed to them on a daily basis in North Philly

Fam Im from Philly and lived in Harlem for a while. Id rather be on 60 th and market at night with no gun than some Bronx parts of the Harlem or Brooklyn.