Daps
70paris.jpg
40paris.jpg
83paris.jpg
240paris.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
brehs, this thread is powerful as fukk. :wow: i went to a family reunion when i was like 10 or 11 years old in Alabama and they had this booklet that contained some of the original slave documents for my family. They had photos and actual slave reciepts of my great, great, great grandfather and 3rd generation ancestors. The fukked up part of it is that many of my family members were separated away from each other to Florida and off to SC. They made sure that they bred the biggest strongest males with the biggest strongest females so they would breed strong work horse children to work in the fields. They had men that were listed at 6'4 220-230 and females 5ft9-5ft11 to breed with one another.

I dont care what nobody says, black people are THE strongest race imaginable. The amount of bullshyt that we went thru and still go thru in order to survive is amazing :salute:

Last edited:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
brehs, this thread is powerful as fukk. :wow: i went to a family reunion when i was like 10 or 11 years old in Alabama and they had this booklet that contained some of the original slave documents for my family. They had photos and actual slave reciepts of my great, great, great grandfather and 3rd generation ancestors. The fukked up part of it is that many of my family members were separated away from eac hother to Florida and off to SC. They made sure that they bred the biggest strongest males with the biggest strongest females so they would breed strong work horse children to work in the fields. They had men that were listed at 6'4 220-230 and females 5ft9-5ft11 to breed with one another.

I dont care what nobody says, black people are THE strongest race imaginable. The amount of bullshyt that we went thru and still go thru in order to survive is amazing :salute:
whats really impressive is these people JUST came out of slavery and had better economic neighborhoods than whites in a lot of places could you imagine where the black community would be right now if those race riots and economic sabotage didn't happen??

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
whats really impressive is these people JUST came out of slavery and had better economic neighborhoods than whites in a lot of places could you imagine where the black community would be right now if those race riots and economic sabotage didn't happen??
the race riots had to happen tho. black folks got fed up and tired of bein stepped on. it was bound to happen