141paris.jpg
210paris.jpg

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
the race riots had to happen tho. black folks got fed up and tired of bein stepped on. it was bound to happen

naw I think he means white people starting the race riots to burn down successful black neighborhoods....blacks were doing quite well right after slavery ended cause we were the only ones who really had trades and skills....a lot of whites didn't need to learn how to do certain things cause blacks always did it....so we had a lot of businesses and well off communities...but then the government and racists destroyed that

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
naw I think he means white people starting the race riots to burn down successful black neighborhoods....blacks were doing quite well right after slavery ended cause we were the only ones who really had trades and skills....a lot of whites didn't need to learn how to do certain things cause blacks always did it....so we had a lot of businesses and well off communities...but then the government and racists destroyed that

oh ok, yeah in that case, you are right about that.. i remember my grandmother tellin me that black people were better off before integration. she said that we had all of our own shyt and didnt depend on the system or the white man. we owned our own businesses , agriculture, skilled trades etc. We literally built our own communities, schools and infrastructures

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I remember in the early 90s back in Louisiana. I was playing ball with White Mike and a future lesbian in projects, my granddad pulled up in his truck. He was around 80 then and we was shocked. He said "what do we have here.... A white man and black girl playing basketball." At his age, he has been a adult during the depression. :smh: He has seen a lot. Back then I didn't know what to think. He died a little while later, I never got to really talk to him about life and the past, bcuz I was like 6 or 7. He was a real man too. Like 6'3 250/260. Took no sh:t from no one. The called him a hell raiser around town.

Rest in Peace Grandpa.