Poitier got banned free daps & reps

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What cha eating? :ohhh:

Right now, I'm on a lunch break.

I'm eating baked Salamon fish, spinach and broccoli, and fresh fruits with two bottles of water. I eat some roti and drank some ginger tea for breakfast.

For dinner, I'm going to bake some ziti and prepare some fresh salad on the side. :yeshrug:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This sum bullshyt, free my slime fukk the fufu shyt. we gonna raise hell until he bike in these coli streets no ifs ands or buts....mods not safe...admins not safe!!
339oh0m.jpg

You gotta change that fruity ass avi before you start talking like that:mjlol:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
fukk THAT fakkit AND ANYONE IN HERE CAPING FOR HIM

Had him on ignore anyway, for 3 years now:yeshrug:

@Poitier mom probably look like a ugly fat bunny rukus

Poiter look like a nikka that got a fat mother, thats why he be posting on the Coli so much, cause he a no life nikka nerd:umad:

I don't why you're all up in this thread laughing at another mans misfortune all giddy n shyt.

You should be banned as well. Shirking on a ban bet (that you yourself called) should hold a minimum sentence 3 months ban.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yeah he's disturbing. It's like he hated blacks who were non Afro American, well their men at least. Had to be a mulatto smh, you can never really trust them. It was like he never wanted blacks to have any unity. He capped for mixed breeds and wanted them to be included as AA but constantly promoted divisions between AAs and black non AAs.

He obviously takes after his white side. He would belittle and talk crap about Caribs and Africans but lust after their women, funny enough that's what white men do. I been had him on ignore.
But you know what was weird about that>? He would always be making threads about African countries and seemed to have knowledge of African politics.

Most of the Africa threads in teh root are made by him!

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
For a grown ass 135 lbs, Muslim, mulatto, man that is close to his 30's to stick behind the monitor screen 24/7 everyday talking shyt all day and not even go outside to get some vitamin D is pretty sad.

Then he talks about getting "p*ssy" but he's the same one creeping on women on the internet and talks about people's moms. What kind of coward shyt is that?

I know his mixed ass roaming around here with another username and his peeps know this.

I'm going to continue eat island food and lift weights as usual. :blessed:
Lmao he's Muslim?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps