Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I don't even know what's so cool about it I tried it one night went there it was a dude getting dome from a tranny on cam no homo
Lol wtf bro. Naw you're kidding. No way. Gtfoh. I only consider four posters on bytch worthy of my presence IRL. Rest of ya'll I'm good off meeting until I know you won't try to chop me up. S/O @DrX, @Sagat, @SJUGrad13, @Ibeatpeoplekids_, @Ol' Otis, @thewave. If we were an indoor soccer team we'd be killing shyt.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Snitch-gif.gif
Be quiet hairhat:mjpls:.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Like no one saw that coming.:mjlol:

Justice got served.

Not really. People just love to push that lie for some reason. Posters are open about who they dislike before the ban happened.

Yup.

Bunch of clueless fanboys in here.

Did people forget he's gotten banned 2 times before and that he's a sexual predator? http://www.thecoli.com/threads/poit...emale-protagonist-or-threat-to-us-all.266935/ :why:

when he comes back from his ban (since his life consists of posting on here all day) I'll be sure to bring up that recent thread of his from The Root where he proclaimed with all seriousness and psuedo-science that Africans are genetically prone to c00ning. :sas2:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Any dude who sticks up for this guy hasn't had sex in at least 24 months and does not have a valid opinion of life

Sad thing is he gets banned here, problems here end. Hes still gonna be a real threat to women IRL :mjcry:

Didn't all his insanity start with some chick dumping him? Isn't he in his mid 30s? OR am I thinking of somebody else? :jbhmm: