Supporter
Daps
Mods finally doing their job, cleaning up the trolls yeeeeeet :blessed:
fat-kid-celebrates.gif

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damn I got no beef with Poitier but posting somebody's fam out there like that is out of line. Wow at that shyt.

You dumb ass mods are going to fukk around and get the owners of this site sued if you don't get a handle on this type of bullshyt asap. Keep thinking it's a game till somebody catches a hot one due to some beef on here.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn I got no beef with Poitier but posting somebody's fam out there like that is out of line. Wow at that shyt.

You dumb ass mods are going to fukk around and get the owners of this site sued if you don't get a handle on this type of bullshyt asap. Keep thinking it's a game till somebody catches a hot one due to some beef on here.

:mjlol:

:stopitslime: Ain't no one on here with a couple thousand post killing anybody

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You nikkas mad feminine with this faq shyt of talkin like this about somebody after they get a ban :scusthov: like or hate him if he banned let him be banned. Itll be somebody like blackie robinson getting banned and you drag queens come out the woodwork when you could've just skipped past their posts and threads or used the ignore feature if some words on a screen bother you that much. Whats hard about that?

Theres a few weird annoying fakkits that post here, I don't care because im not obligated to read their posts or click on their threads. These wack ass hall monitors ban people for what reasons... I don't care about mine but say somebody like @LadySimone for instance, she gets banned because a bunch of so called men are that soft and emotional to deal with her posts. It would be cool if it was something consistent but it aint at all.

Grown ass men acting like bytches beggin people to get banned, who raised you clowns? Even kids in school don't run to teachers beggin them to give others kids detentions but grown ass nikkas on the internet doin it. I don't give a fukk about @Poitier, im just callin out what I see

It was a picture he put on the internet of his momma shut the fukk up with this nonsense :mjlol: you or him wouldn't bust a grape

People have legit been talked into committing suicide, murders and everything else on forums bigger and more popular than this and you think a pic of a nikka momma is gonna cause something major :russ: you dudes be sayin shyt just to say it