Police Caught High-Fiving: After Shooting A 16 Year Old Black Child POINT BLANK

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Let me edit my post, I know how some yall get in your feelings. If you look at his social media posts, he is definitely one of these cats out there terrorizing the south side and west side of chicago...but imma let yall defending poorly raised gangmembers.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Police are itching for Black folks to do anything that can "justify" them killing us....

You jaywalk them folks pumping you full of lead

:smh:... A fair trial and serving time for your criminal activities isn't in the realm of possibilities for these racist fukks
This is the type of shyt that has to stop. We need criminal justice reform.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Let me edit my post, I know how some yall get in your feelings. If you look at his social media posts, he is definitely one of these cats out there terrorizing the south side and west side of chicago...but imma let yall defending poorly raised gangmembers.
These kids need more resources. Also, when a white kid does it it's no problem. There's bias when it comes to minorities. That is my issue, yeah he was no angel. However, you don't high-five someone after killing another human.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: sometime we gota choose what we gone rally behind and this one isn't it. Like someone said earlier this kid gave no fukks...(and I understand about him growing up in that type of lifestyle and the lack of resources giving to our young brothers out there) Now the cops hi fiving is fukked up but this shyt isn't nothing new and if we raise hell out about it what's gona change is the question we gota ask.

We should still be marching behind something like the First degree murder of Trayvon and John Crawford.