Supporter
Daps
full

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
She sat there and let him grab the necessary equipment and start a blow torch up?

I'm sorry ... I be putting myself in the woman's shoes and be thinking of escape plans and how much time I got to make a move ...

I would had bashed that nygga in the head and ran as soon as I saw the first "click, click" of the lil starter thang...

:francis:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
She sat there and let him grab the necessary equipment and start a blow torch up?

I'm sorry ... I be putting myself in the woman's shoes and be thinking of escape plans and how much time I got to make a move ...

I would had bashed that nygga in the head and ran as soon as I saw the first "click, click" of the lil starter thang...

Did you even read it?

He choked her out til she lost consciousness

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Imagine thinking that having to be this cautious isn't a problem in and of itself. :mjpls:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude deserves nothing less than life @Coco Loco :hubie:

Life and throw in some daily torture. Can't rehabilitate that

No he won't. They plan on locking Negroes up left and right in the boot under Gov Johnson bytch ass

This. The one state you would not want to commit a crime in is Louisiana. No matter what it is, you're gonna be there for a long time