Pop Star Melanie Martinez Accused of Raping Woman

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
200w.webp

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Well I read the story and I think the person who is reporting this was a male and is now a woman?:why: Person said their name is Timothy....:jbhmm:

I think?:what:

Either way white folks are just snitching on each other left and right :mjlol:
She's Latina

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Without any ounce of proof huh..

Random ass people not even in the industry just running around saying if a celeb looked at them wrong they got raped...

"She eye fukked me, I was raped.."

And now reading it, you mean to tell me she couldn't have just left, called her "boyfriend", not been laughing and giggling the entire time, not slept in the same bed with her, not slept at HER house repeatedly, and break this fairytale "power" old girl supposedly had over her???

And what happened to their friendship after all this, that was never mentioned.

shyt is just suspect af... Its like now anybody you don't like you can just accuse them randomly and people will believe you. Not saying it didn't happen but chick is suspect. Where's the investigation???

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Without any ounce of proof huh..

Random ass people not even in the industry just running around saying if a celeb looked at them wrong they got raped...

"She eye fukked me, I was raped.."

And now reading it, you mean to tell me she couldn't have just left, called her "boyfriend", not been laughing and giggling the entire time, not slept in the same bed with her, not slept at HER house repeatedly, and break this fairytale "power" old girl supposedly had over her???

And what happened to their friendship after all this, that was never mentioned.

shyt is just suspect af... Its like now anybody you don't like you can just accuse them randomly and people will believe you. Not saying it didn't happen but chick is suspect. Where's the investigation???
:coffee:Gospel. I wouldn't go as far as calling these accusers liars...but I'm on that "where the proof?" wave.