Post trade deadline, how do you rank the top 4 East teams?

Who Takes The East?

• Raps

• Sixers

• Celts

• Bucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
A lot of great competitive fukkery from the top teams in the East :whew:

Assuming 76ers, Bucks, Raptors, Celtics are reasonably healthy and workout the kinks by playoffs, how do you rank them best to worst?

76ers
Embiid
Harris
Butler
Reddikk
Simmons

Bucks

Brook
Mirotcic
Giannis
Middleton
Bledsoe

Raptors
Gasol
Siakam
Leonard
Green
Lowry

Celtics
Horford
Morris
Tatum
Smart
Irving

@CHICAGO

my bad breh, can we add a poll to this? I forgot :snoop:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
A month ago i'd have said Toronto/Boston without hesitation, but Bucks continued to impress even before the trades and they and Philly made some pretty big upgrades to their 4 slots. Much needed shooting. Lowry lookin a bit funny but the idea of an inspired Gasol as their second option after Kawhi may mitigate any mental midgetry by Kyle.

What heightens things is that most of these franchises are at a crossroads with major decisions that need to be made with a number of their core

killacal

Banned
Daps
I don't like harris on philly he's a ball stopper on a team with historically bad spacing and there's already not enough shots to go around

Lowry is still on Toronto tho :francis:

Toronto
Bucks
Celtics
Philly

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A month ago i'd have said Toronto/Boston without hesitation, but Bucks continued to impress even before the trades and they and Philly made some pretty big upgrades to their 4 slots. Much needed shooting. Lowry lookin a bit funny but the idea of an inspired Gasol as their second option after Kawhi may mitigate any mental midgetry by Kyle.

What heightens things is that most of these franchises are at a crossroads with major decisions that need to be made with a number of their core

4/5 of milwaukee starters are ufas

raptors - leonard/green ufas and a player option for gasol

boston morris/irving ufas

philly butler, tobias, reddik are ufa's