Post trade deadline, how do you rank the top 4 East teams?

Who Takes The East?

• Raps

• Sixers

• Celts

• Bucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
A month ago i'd have said Toronto/Boston without hesitation, but Bucks continued to impress even before the trades and they and Philly made some pretty big upgrades to their 4 slots. Much needed shooting. Lowry lookin a bit funny but the idea of an inspired Gasol as their second option after Kawhi may mitigate any mental midgetry by Kyle.

What heightens things is that most of these franchises are at a crossroads with major decisions that need to be made with a number of their core

I feel the exact same way

Bucks looking mighty impressive and 76ers made the most improvement. Celts stuck in a rut and my early season prediction that they would work out the kinks and emerge as Eastern champs looks less and less likely with each passing day.

Im inclined towards Raptors, yeah its the hometown bias, but I dont trust a team that cant shoot well (76ers), Celtics arent gonna limp into the playoffs then turn it up, and the Bucks may flame out second round or ECF due to lack of experience.

Also, you forgot to mention Siakam, hes emerged as the #2 on that team. It all comes down to their #3 and #4 guys, if Lowry and Gasol are rejuvenated (Gasol from change of scenery, Lowry from rest and reduced scoring reliance), Raps are going to the Finals, if not, its a wrap for them against the Bucks

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its intriguing. personally I like the Bucks. but it really could be any of them.

Sixers most talented but they have to figure out chemistry, especially Jimmy.

Celtics could figure things out just in time and get it together, but Brown is the key. if Stevens doesnt get Brown involved like he should be, they wont get out of the East because they need that big wind defender. Brown is so important to their success.

I dont trust the Raptors. Lowry and Kawhi chemistry has to get better. Adding Marc is good for regular season but they way they like to play uptempo, he may be a burden. Bucks look good now and should still be solid.

Bledsoe has sacrificed for the better of the team and is playing great. Brogden is such a solid all around player and he has been reliable as hell this year. May finish the year shooting 50/40/90. Brook been killin it. Illy and Nico :whoo: The only question I have is if Khris, who hasnt been having one of his best years despite being an All Star, can finish the season hot. Everyone has always wanted Durant to be better than Bron or at least his successor....I think Giannis may be that guy. He is such an unselfish and efficient superstar. He is right there.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel the exact same way

Bucks looking mighty impressive and 76ers made the most improvement. Celts stuck in a rut and my early season prediction that they would work out the kinks and emerge as Eastern champs looks less and less likely with each passing day.

Im inclined towards Raptors, yeah its the hometown bias, but I dont trust a team that cant shoot well (76ers), Celtics arent gonna limp into the playoffs then turn it up, and the Bucks may flame out second round or ECF due to lack of experience.

Also, you forgot to mention Siakam, hes emerged as the #2 on that team. It all comes down to their #3 and #4 guys, if Lowry and Gasol are rejuvenated (Gasol from change of scenery, Lowry from rest and reduced scoring reliance), Raps are going to the Finals, if not, its a wrap for them against the Bucks

What rut are the Celtics in?

Since the end of November they have the most wins in NBA, are top 3 in net rating, and their starting lineup has been the 2nd best performing in the league behind only GS. Guys who got off to slow starts like Horford & Brown have since returned to form. Kyrie, Morris & Smart are having career years.

They are fine.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
For some reason I can’t pick against the Celtics though with how Brown and Hayward are playing they actually might be the least talented of the four.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Bucks and Sixers got the best deals out of trading. However, Boston still the best team in the east and has the deeper bench while the other teams gonna have to gel with the latest moves before playoffs get started.