Post your most recent L..... @General Mills, get in here breh, cause I know you got a story to tell. EDIT breh got stabbed, in the hospital

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Thought you didn't check on niccas? :pachaha:

I'm doing great. On one of the scars on my arm, my skin grew over most of the stitches, so they couldn't take em all out. Other than that, good as gold!
When I got stabbed in my heart, after the surgery, one of my incisions healed over my stitches...they had to use a scalpel to get them off.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
When I got stabbed in my heart, after the surgery, one of my incisions healed over my stitches...they had to use a scalpel to get them off.
did you deal with any mental/emotional issues?
My dad keeps asking me, and i don't feel different, but he keeps telling me i should get grief counseling. Serious question (sad you have to say that, but the coli.com)

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
It was 17 years ago actually on March 28. It did mess me up for awhile, more so physically then mentally. At the time the way I was living I wasn't expecting to live past 21 anyway...and everybody was mad I wasn't more upset. Physically, it took me a little longer than the year to recover.

The open heart surgery actually was worse than the initial stabbing lol, so my upper body is all scarred up. But chicks dig the scars lol...

Actually, it did mess with my mental health more than I thought...I remember it took me a long time to be comfortable around people...I had anxiety before but it was bad for awhile.

I still to this day rub the zipper scar up and down the middle of my chest when I'm anxious or uncomfortable...it's kinda soothing for me.

And the weather changing definitely has its effects on me..

Good luck with your recovery, brother.

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
I didn't really deal with counseling. It will mess with you for awhile. I don't think talking to somebody once or twice would hurt. It could be positive. But that's exactly how my family was. I was in hospital with a collapsed lung and was in there for 9 days and had to learn to walk again, not in a super dramatic way but I was in bed for a week, and had to stay extra because of my lung.
I still walk differently to this day.

I only cried once about halfway through, but i finally started to feel pain and I did ask God why he didn't just take me.

All of my nieces were born around then, so I will I survived to watch and help them grow and they wouldn't have to know me through pictures and stories.

I was out for about a week or so, and I was home by myself and couldn't move...that was fukking scary.

Just time and patience, taking care of yourself.

Do you have certain limitations or anything? How long is your recovery supposed to be?

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
ust time and patience, taking care of yourself.

Do you have certain limitations or anything? How long is your recovery supposed to be?

It's totally on me. I've been numb to life for a minute, but not cuz of life....you live awhile...and it's all kinda the same shyt, and then you die. Just wanted your take since, you've been through something similar.

I'm still Feez, fwiw.... :pachaha:

Daps
It was 17 years ago actually on March 28. It did mess me up for awhile, more so physically then mentally. At the time the way I was living I wasn't expecting to live past 21 anyway...and everybody was mad I wasn't more upset. Physically, it took me a little longer than the year to recover.

The open heart surgery actually was worse than the initial stabbing lol, so my upper body is all scarred up. But chicks dig the scars lol...

Actually, it did mess with my mental health more than I thought...I remember it took me a long time to be comfortable around people...I had anxiety before but it was bad for awhile.

I still to this day rub the zipper scar up and down the middle of my chest when I'm anxious or uncomfortable...it's kinda soothing for me.

And the weather changing definitely has its effects on me..

Good luck with your recovery, brother.

How is your health today?

And what's the story behind your stabbing?

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Absolutely..

Won the fight, dude hit me one last time and that's when he stabbed me. I didn't know. He did this hop skip and ran. It was in a Popeyes I grabbed one of the baby chairs chased him out and threw it at him...I think I more so dropped it lol, and it was raining I fell but I just thought I slipped. At that time my ex was already in the car and my brother was like c'mon let's go! Lol I got in the car and my brother's like you got at him etc etc lol but I wasnt responding really ..my ex was screaming he's bleeding I lifted up my shirt saw blood on my stomach and said fukk , take me to the hospital...she was freaking out saying no no I said fukk it take me to your mom's and let me die there and passed out..my brother jumped out of the car and went hunting for the guy, she drove me to her mom's lol.... somebody had called the police already and gave them her tags and they were waiting there. I woke up in the hospital and was told I just had successful open heart surgery.

There's way more details than that, but this was the succinct version lol...

Wrong place wrong time I guess..young tough guy shyt.

I was worried I was going straight to jail from the hospital I was on papers...

All in all I'm good and healthy...but it's still with me...I've only been swimming a couple of times since, because of my battle scars...I'm not embarrassed of them, but kids and stuff...but I do have the constant reminder.

I did end up going to jail a few months later, but I've stayed out of trouble.. haven't been in any trouble since...a few brawls but hey lol...

I will say though...I did feel invincible, and I didn't truly take advantage of my second chance...I should have done more with my blessing, so I do regret that..

My advice for anyone would be after a near death experience, just be a better person, however that may apply to you.

A few weeks ago I got in a car with a homie of mine, not realizing how drunk he was and his car didn't have a seat belt and when I was telling him to pull over and let me out..he crashed....amazingly I came out unscathed. Lol

All of my near death experiences and this is how I'm going out? I'm just now getting over that too...sheesh...

Buckle up, and no drinking and driving everybody!