Post your most recent L..... @General Mills, get in here breh, cause I know you got a story to tell. EDIT breh got stabbed, in the hospital

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Damn this why I have trust issues

she foul for not giving you a 3sum :mjlol:

xc0-s7.gif
Its crazy man we always joked about it. Looking back this canker slore was playing right in my face.

Real talk though i was never feeling her like that. In fact i think it hurt her ego i was way more cozy with my little homie. Whom she hated on principle like only a truly dedicated thot can on a true undisputed Queen. :salute:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's crazy how you hear about folks getting stabbed and they don't even realize it at first. I was listening to Salman Rushdi interview the other day and he said when he got stabbed, at first he thought the attacker had just hit him. He had no idea that he had a knife in his hand.

It's the adrenaline, bro. Didn't feel shyt the times I got stabbed cause I was scrapping each time. Even when I got shot I didn't immediately feel it.

Daps
so she thought she was smarter than you, and you were already thinking she wasn't shyt either?

:whew:
People put me on about this hoe. Told me to keep her away from my wife. I tried to warn her not to do nothing dumb but im not finna follow behind a grown ass woman like a parent.

It wasnt difficult to figure out the pieces kinda just fell together. I basically tricked the two of them into giving each other up with a little mind fukkery.

She her problem now man. im done with all this shyt.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Some random nonsense that is more GTA than life.

Went to the gas station go get a beer. Came out and saw a couple of neighborhood acquaintances posted up on the side of station that i speak to when i go up there. I chop it up with them for a few minutes and as i'm walking back to my car, this nicca i've never seen asks me if i'll buy him a beer.

I replied, "why would i buy your goofy ass a beer"....niccas starting laughing, and this nut rushes at me. I think he's throwing punches, so i throw my hands up to deflect and back up a few paces, when my this chick screams "oh my God!"

I look down, and my whole left side is leaking, and there's a big ass stain on my shirt; I realized then the nicca had a knife. Everybody is starting to panic and whatnot; the scene has run amok.

My homeboy Tee is like nicca you gotta go to the hospital, but in my mind i'm still not realizing how serious the cuts were. Him and a couple of the other cats force me in to the passenger seat, and Tee starts to drive me to the hospital. As we heading down Central Ave, he sees an ambulance that is behind us, and flags it down. They load me up and take me to ER.

Ended up needing stitches for a gash on my left wrist, two on my left bicep, one across my back, and a cut on the left side of my chest. Had to get intubated from a partial collapsed lung. . Two officers visited me after the doctor's finished doing their thing and asked me some questions about what happened. Got out of the ER yesterday

Got a call today from one of the detectives that they arrested the guy who did it; he's being charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. 100,000 bond.

God is good. :blessed:
The drinking and ranting finally caught up with you. I look forward to your next rant :hubie:

Daps
Right? that's how you know they already despised each other, she couldve had the girl and her marriage but really didn't like homie at all

her and that side chick was giving a random 6 cert breh those 3somes
Yeah nah. Maybe 6 random 1 cert brehs if u count servsafe as a cert.

She was mad on some petty shyt because i rode for a chick she was mad jelly of. And i got no regrets. Trust me. Im not thinking about that 3some. Trust me :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
People put me on about this hoe. Told me to keep her away from my wife. I tried to warn her not to do nothing dumb but im not finna follow behind a grown ass woman like a parent.

It wasnt difficult to figure out the pieces kinda just fell together. I basically tricked the two of them into giving each other up with a little mind fukkery.

She her problem now man. im done with all this shyt.

if you gotta keep someone away from your partner then :francis: you knew she wasn't gonna hold it down anyways

Yeah nah. Maybe 6 random 1 cert brehs if u count servsafe as a cert.

She was mad on some petty shyt because i rode for a chick she was mad jelly of. And i got no regrets. Trust me. Im not thinking about that 3some. Trust me :mjlol:
:russ: oh yall had well seasoned beef

Daps
if you gotta keep someone away from your partner then :francis: you knew she wasn't gonna hold it down anyways

:russ: oh yall had well seasoned beef
Thats the crazy part it was totally one sided. :mjlol:

My homie aint even pay this bihs existence no mind. She hated her simply behind who she fukked with and apparently hated me for fukking with her. I knew she was salty the first time i had to check her for speaking on our friendship.

Mad on some petty "well we were friends first" bullshyt.

Lying ass was never neither of our friend and the same people who warned me warned the former wifey.

Just one of those tragic low self esteem thots who gets her validation wetting taken dikks up and as i said she has clearly grown a tolerance to that.

And to the above quote my point exactly. At her big old age if she still need her hand held crossing the street she aint ready for a marriage, never was and shame on me for trying. :manny:

btw when u said she hated me i thought u meant the (other) thot.

Wifey salty asf and begging me to take her stupid ass back and i already showed that bih friend how fast the wind can change directions on my whim before releasing her back in the wild.

It was the most fun i had in months:russ:sometimes u gotta meet pettiness with pettiness.

Now she ghosting her and they both miserable asf.

Ive moved on. Found peace. Found my love of self again and came out of it a better person.

GMB all that u can be :salute:

Daps
Thats the crazy part it was totally one sided. :mjlol:

My homie aint even pay this bihs existence no mind. She hated her simply behind who she fukked with and apparently hated me for fukking with her. I knew she was salty the first time i had to check her for speaking on our friendship.

Mad on some petty "well we were friends first" bullshyt.

Lying ass was never neither of our friend and the same people who warned me warned the former wifey.

Just one of those tragic low self esteem thots who gets her validation wetting taken dikks up and as i said she has clearly grown a tolerance to that.

And to the above quote my point exactly. At her big old age if she still need her hand held crossing the street she aint ready for a marriage, never was and shame on me for trying. :manny:

btw when u said she hated me i thought u meant the (other) thot.

Wifey salty asf and begging me to take her stupid ass back and i already showed that bih friend how fast the wind can change directions on my whim before releasing her back in the wild.

It was the most fun i had in months:russ:sometimes u gotta meet pettiness with pettiness.

Now she ghosting her and they both miserable asf.

Ive moved on. Found peace. Found my love of self again and came out of it a better person.

GMB all that u can be :salute:

Yeah breh this is wild. The degenerate part of me wants to think I could get over it if I found out my woman was sleeping with a chic, on some :mjlit: well why didn't you say so

But probably not. For me it wouldn't even be the actual act of it. I dont look at women as having sex. Lesbians in my mind are a biological impossibility, that's just 2 women having a lil friendship.

So it wouldn't be the act. It would be the fact that she was lying to me. If she came to me beforehand and told me this is something she was thinking about and was apologetic for even bringing it up on some "I'm a bad person for even thinking about this", I would honestly hit the :ehh: and give her my blessing.

As long as I'm involved too :mjlit:

But to hide it and lie about it, especially in a marriage... yall supposed to be able to talk about anything and she just wasn't real with you. And even when you found out, you had to discover it on your own. Trifling hoe didn't even have the decency to come to you and confess.

She gotta go :camby:

Daps
Yeah breh this is wild. The degenerate part of me wants to think I could get over it if I found out my woman was sleeping with a chic, on some :mjlit: well why didn't you say so

But probably not. For me it wouldn't even be the actual act of it. I dont look at women as having sex. Lesbians in my mind are a biological impossibility, that's just 2 women having a lil friendship.

So it wouldn't be the act. It would be the fact that she was lying to me. If she came to me beforehand and told me this is something she was thinking about and was apologetic for even bringing it up on some "I'm a bad person for even thinking about this", I would honestly hit the :ehh: and give her my blessing.

As long as I'm involved too :mjlit:

But to hide it and lie about it, especially in a marriage... yall supposed to be able to talk about anything and she just wasn't real with you. And even when you found out, you had to discover it on your own. Trifling hoe didn't even have the decency to come to you and confess.

She gotta go :camby:
EXXXXXACTLY my breh.

Like we legit DID the whole threesome thing a few times on a couple occasions. I gave her carte blanche to eat all the box she like and let her homies return the favor. With OR without me. Just TELL me. Dont go sneaking around doing dirt and making me look stupid and undermining our damn marriage.

I TOLD the dumb thot these folks would try her. I told her that certain friends and family was gone try her. But no offense to shawty she got her strengths but she just dont know and ive never been able to convey to her to save her damn life the importance of safeguarding ur blessings. :ufdup:

Got damn grown children the both of them. My homie damn near little over half they age and got more maturity in her damn clitoris than these thots can rub together on a full body nuru. Its sickening. :mjlol: Trying to picture myself hating on some random young breh from his early to late twenties from outside the club while he basically has no idea who i am.

This chick and my homie literally manifested a rl version of the

breh 1: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

breh 2: Do i know u? :dwillhuh:

coli trope :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Like i know this an L but its basically L's all around here with the majority of them being on these birdbrain females. And it didnt even have to be that way. Thats the saddest part. :wow:

This a waaaaaaaaaay bigger L for her simple ass. :umad:

edit: btw i think i mentioned my wild ass BHM in passing to u. Wasnt quite ready to get into it at that point but yeah, all this what i was talmbout :francis:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
EXXXXXACTLY my breh.

Like we legit DID the whole threesome thing a few times on a couple occasions. I gave her carte blanche to eat all the box she like and let her homies return the favor. With OR without me. Just TELL me. Dont go sneaking around doing dirt and making me look stupid and undermining our damn marriage.

I TOLD the dumb thot these folks would try her. I told her that certain friends and family was gone try her. But no offense to shawty she got her strengths but she just dont know and ive never been able to convey to her to save her damn life the importance of safeguarding ur blessings. :ufdup:

Got damn grown children the both of them. My homie damn near little over half they age and got more maturity in her damn clitoris than these thots can rub together on a full body nuru. Its sickening. :mjlol: Trying to picture myself hating on some random young breh from his early to late twenties from outside the club while he basically has no idea who i am.

This chick and my homie literally manifested a rl version of the

breh 1: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

breh 2: Do i know u? :dwillhuh:

coli trope :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Like i know this an L but its basically L's all around here with the majority of them being on these birdbrain females. And it didnt even have to be that way. Thats the saddest part. :wow:

This a waaaaaaaaaay bigger L for her simple ass. :umad:

edit: btw i think i mentioned my wild ass BHM in passing to u. Wasnt quite ready to get into it at that point but yeah, all this what i was talmbout :francis:
Wait hold on- I’m not excusing her cheating, AT ALL, but are you saying that you had a younger female friend hanging around but that your wife had no reason to be jealous or suspicious of her?
:jbhmm:
And you attempted to hook up with said friend, only AFTER your wife cheated? :jbhmm:

I was trying to follow the earlier posts but I wasn’t sure if I got it right