Post your most recent L..... @General Mills, get in here breh, cause I know you got a story to tell. EDIT breh got stabbed, in the hospital

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
If it makes anyone feel any better about their L's, i been sharing my now ex wife with a thot so thotanic sharing men no longer seems to quell her Kensingtonian thot thirstings so she has graduated to sharing women.

Not to be outdone while this fukkery is going on in the background i escalated my relationship with the best and only real friend i got only to walk it back after she actually somehow miraculously saw fit to smash down dem friend zone walls for me and toss me a ladder.

I did the right thing. But i did it for the wrong reasons. Basically because i internalized this dumpster fire of a failed sham marriage and was too terrified of hurting or being hurt by this chick despite her being my rock and one of my most loyal day 1's for almost a decade. :snoop:

Oh and this sour d is garbage. i should have just got another qtr of the white widow. :francis:

Now RUN ME my -5's :mjlol:

Daps
If it makes anyone feel any better about their L's, i been sharing my now ex wife with a thot so thotanic sharing men no longer seems to quell her Kensingtonian thot thirstings so she has graduated to sharing women.

Not to be outdone while this fukkery is going on in the background i escalated my relationship with the best and only real friend i got only to walk it back after she actually somehow miraculously saw fit to smash down dem friend zone walls for me and toss me a ladder.

I did the right thing. But i did it for the wrong reasons. Basically because i internalized this dumpster fire of a failed sham marriage and was too terrified of hurting or being hurt by this chick despite her being my rock and one of my most loyal day 1's for almost a decade. :snoop:

Oh and this sour d is garbage. i should have just got another qtr of the white widow. :francis:

Now RUN ME my -5's :mjlol:

How do you share your ex wife, breh? :dwillhuh:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
It was a chick but ill hold that :dame: all the same through osmosis off the strength of the chain of custody from her mouth to my wifes box to the general's helmet. :dame: :francis:

L #2464485447
Damn this why I have trust issues

she foul for not giving you a 3sum :mjlol:

xc0-s7.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why would I buy your goofy ass a beer?.

This is something you don't say when you know Brazillian Jiujitsu because we as martial artists understand how easy it is for the simplest form of disrespect to escalate into a life-changing event. Sometimes rejection is better to give with honey then spit

People are getting beat in the head with baseball bats over parking spaces.

Let's not get stabbed before we learn the importance of respect.

Glad your parents still have a son

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Some random nonsense that is more GTA than life.

Went to the gas station go get a beer. Came out and saw a couple of neighborhood acquaintances posted up on the side of station that i speak to when i go up there. I chop it up with them for a few minutes and as i'm walking back to my car, this nicca i've never seen asks me if i'll buy him a beer.

I replied, "why would i buy your goofy ass a beer"....niccas starting laughing, and this nut rushes at me. I think he's throwing punches, so i throw my hands up to deflect and back up a few paces, when my this chick screams "oh my God!"

I look down, and my whole left side is leaking, and there's a big ass stain on my shirt; I realized then the nicca had a knife. Everybody is starting to panic and whatnot; the scene has run amok.

My homeboy Tee is like nicca you gotta go to the hospital, but in my mind i'm still not realizing how serious the cuts were. Him and a couple of the other cats force me in to the passenger seat, and Tee starts to drive me to the hospital. As we heading down Central Ave, he sees an ambulance that is behind us, and flags it down. They load me up and take me to ER.

Ended up needing stitches for a gash on my left wrist, two on my left bicep, one across my back, and a cut on the left side of my chest. Had to get intubated from a partial collapsed lung. . Two officers visited me after the doctor's finished doing their thing and asked me some questions about what happened. Got out of the ER yesterday

Got a call today from one of the detectives that they arrested the guy who did it; he's being charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. 100,000 bond.

God is good. :blessed:

Took that like a G. I've been stabbed on 3 occasions so I know how real it can get.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Well... I mean... at least you weren't sharing her with men? I'm trying to find the silver lining for you, breh breh.
If this thot was smutting her out lucifer knows what else she had her up to. And believe it or not it really doesnt hit any different. The disrespect and betrayal stings just like if it was a dude.

In this garbage pail kid's mind she was getting one up on me, and this chick was complacent. Its a lot of layers to the story. But its fukk them both at this point.

Im moving forward. GMB once again undefeated. Now i can devote more energy to actually leveling myself up and maybe some day, when we ready i can do right by my homie and parlay this into a major W.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn this why I have trust issues

she foul for not giving you a 3sum :mjlol:

xc0-s7.gif
Right? that's how you know they already despised each other, she couldve had the girl and her marriage but really didn't like homie at all

her and that side chick was giving a random 6 cert breh those 3somes

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Some random nonsense that is more GTA than life.

Went to the gas station go get a beer. Came out and saw a couple of neighborhood acquaintances posted up on the side of station that i speak to when i go up there. I chop it up with them for a few minutes and as i'm walking back to my car, this nicca i've never seen asks me if i'll buy him a beer.

I replied, "why would i buy your goofy ass a beer"....niccas starting laughing, and this nut rushes at me. I think he's throwing punches, so i throw my hands up to deflect and back up a few paces, when my this chick screams "oh my God!"

I look down, and my whole left side is leaking, and there's a big ass stain on my shirt; I realized then the nicca had a knife. Everybody is starting to panic and whatnot; the scene has run amok.

My homeboy Tee is like nicca you gotta go to the hospital, but in my mind i'm still not realizing how serious the cuts were. Him and a couple of the other cats force me in to the passenger seat, and Tee starts to drive me to the hospital. As we heading down Central Ave, he sees an ambulance that is behind us, and flags it down. They load me up and take me to ER.

Ended up needing stitches for a gash on my left wrist, two on my left bicep, one across my back, and a cut on the left side of my chest. Had to get intubated from a partial collapsed lung. . Two officers visited me after the doctor's finished doing their thing and asked me some questions about what happened. Got out of the ER yesterday

Got a call today from one of the detectives that they arrested the guy who did it; he's being charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. 100,000 bond.

God is good. :blessed:
U testifying or u gonna stay solid and handle it in the streets like a real nikka posed to?