ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Racism / Race Baiting
:banderas: Street artists getting vicious
Poverty Pimp Posters Hit Maxine's Out-of-District Mansion

Maxine Waters is a “Poverty Pimp” with dollar signs in her eyes, say street artists based in Los Angeles.

“nikkas better have my money!” says the background of the anti-Maxine Waters posters that began appearing around Inglewood and tony Hancock Park.

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTERS IN FRONT OF HER HANCOCK PARK ESTATE

Waters lives outside of the district she represents–in a mansion in Hancock Park.

The anonymous artwork went up early Thursday morning.

It wasn’t produced by the artist known as Sabo but by an independent anonymous art collective.

The group promises more art hitting in swing states over the next few days.

MAXINE WATERS HANCOCK PARK MANSION SCREENSHOT FROM GOOGLE STREETVIEW

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTERS IN FRONT OF ICONIC RANDY’S DONUTS IN LOS ANGELES

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTER DETAIL

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTERS HANG IN FRONT OF INGLEWOOD HIGH SCHOOL

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTER AT MANCHESTER AND THE 405

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTERS IN FRONT OF THE FABULOUS FORUM IN INGLEWOOD

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTERS ON MANCHESTER BLVD

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTER ON 6TH STREET IN LOS ANGELES

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTERS ON MANCHESTER BLVD IN INGLEWOOD

MAXINE WATERS POVERTY PIMP POSTERS FLORENCE AND NORMANDIE

MAXINE WATERS POSTERS AT 6TH AND ARDEN IN UPSCALE HANCOCK PARK

Last edited:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:mjpls:it appears you're once again treading closer to the racism that got you bushed.

:mjgrin: I didnt make the posters and even then where is the racism? This is about the "intersectionality" of street art and class warfare politics

Besides werent you the one saying black people cant be racist?...I bet im a few shades Blacker than you .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: I didnt make the posters and even then where is the racism? This is about the "intersectionality" of street art and class warfare politics

Besides werent you the one saying black people cant be racist?...I bet im a few shades Blacker than you .

But you're not black :snoop: and you're blatant racism against blacks got you bushed in the first place

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
About Charles C. Johnson
Gotnews.com founder and editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson is an investigative journalist, author, and sought after researcher. He was a contributor to the Daily Caller and the Blaze, and his work is frequently featured on Drudge Report.

:hhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

:russell:
All this coming from a guy who supports a billionaire president stuffing his pockets off of our tax money to fund his lavish life while simultaneously pushing policy that increases the burden on the poor. :dahell: