Ppl keep saying that I'm ugly. So I complied extensive evidence to prove that claim false

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have this rather disturbing narrative that DrX is ugly on the Coli which is totally false and I have proof. Thanks to local fukk boy and habitual loser @Poitier and that chick from jersey somewhere living in a dilapidated studio apartment @DarlingNikki this false concept of DrX being ugly was born. Without further ado lets study the diagram below.

I gathered the most attractive black males (according to women) in a side by side sequence.

1. Idris Elba - the only dark skin brother on the panel :mjpls: but nonetheless these isn't my choices plus I'm not a faq. I digress. Imo idris got me. Nice complexion and salt and pepper goatee

2. Omari Hardwick - aka @BmoreGorilla . Imo Omari got me. Chiseled features. I'll give him that win.

3. DrX - Sooth skin and nice baby face. Full beard that most men can't even grow btw. Not a standout but I get the job done. My looks are solid.

4. Chris brown - A 2007 Chris would've won but I got this new version. Black circles under his eyes from the excessive cocaine and partying. the tattoos and piercings don't help. I'm officially better looking than Chris. plus red boys are more black than yellow boys. he would've been in the kitchen doing the nae nae for masta.

5. Trey Songz - upset of the year!!! I know i can beat trey on my best day. trey is avg but just famous. I beat trey and since hes the hottest dude amongst the ladies that essentially might make me the hottest dude. think about that and let it marinate.

Conclusion: DrX went from being not mentioned at all to top 20. I'm in that proverbial top 20% of men and never realized it until today.

Last edited:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
173426-cat-Michael-Jordan-slams-door-rEoB.gif

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being self-deprecating as humor won't get you p*ssy off this site
kill yourself....I'll even take the charge with no hesitation when you do and I mean that 100% no troll
sound a little angry there mr hanky

"damn I hate this nikka. I tried to steal his personality and he humiliated me in a featured thread. i hate this nikka DrX man. his art is professional and I draw stick figures. I hate this nikka man...now he puts up his pics and hes better looking than me. damn i hate this guy. fukk him. Ima shave some pubes off and glue them to my face...yeah thats genius, that might be the secret to finally help me be DrX forreal"

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
sound a little angry there mr hanky

"damn I hate this nikka. I tried to steal his personality and he humiliated me in a featured thread. i hate this nikka DrX man. his art is professional and I draw stick figures. I hate this nikka man...now he puts up his pics and hes better looking than me. damn i hate this guy. fukk him. Ima shave some pubes off and glue them to my face...yeah thats genius, that might be his secret to finally help me be DrX forreal"

your delusions of grandeur will only making it funnier when you decide to end it all......not even good comedians with money can laugh their way out of inadequacy so how much longer do you think a broke ugly bum like you can cope?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your delusions of grandeur will only making it funnier when you decide to end it all......not even good comedians with money can laugh their way out of inadequacy so how much longer do you think a broke ugly bum like you can cope?
translation:damn it HE WON AGAIN!!!! his art is one of a kind, hes a genius, hes good looking with a future...and Im just some nikka from Atlanta that extort and stalk black woman because they dont like me because Im ugly, stupid and got the personality of a fukking can opener"

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
translation:damn it HE WON AGAIN!!!! his art is one of a kind, hes a genius, hes good looking with a future...and Im just some nikka from Atlanta that extort and stalk black woman because they dont like me because Im ugly, stupid and got the personality of a fukking can opener"

Im seeing your suicide project all the way through and no amount of sarcasm is stopping it from completion
Be a good ole boy and give your mom the greatest gift she could ask this mothers day and off yourself.....no adult baby for her to finance and one less bum barely sustaining off government taxes