Ppl keep saying that I'm ugly. So I complied extensive evidence to prove that claim false

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
sound mighty mad. ive never been a jealous guy so thats one emotion i haven't felt. I also never try to steal a man whole persona (and fail miserably btw)

you tagged me and you made a thread about me. what I do know is the site is your only coping mechanism and your cheesy sense of humor is only a temporary fix for a tragic ending. when you die, we will remember you for what you were......a peon who thought he could joke his way out of being a bane on society.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you tagged me and you made a thread about me. what I do know is the site is your only coping mechanism and your cheesy sense of humor is only a temporary fix for a tragic ending. when you die, we will remember you for what you were......a peon who thought he could joke his way out of being a bane on society.
sound like reddit cac....all mad ....wishing death on me....if i die u still can be me nikka. can i have my personality back now? :pachaha:

Daps
So honestly I imagined you look like Del Tha Funky Homosapien before this. :russ:

Now I'm even more confused on why you getting curved that much :francis:

Daps
I had this image in my head lmao

Deltron my boy though

fc51c3eb480c9bcbe0c6ca3f3c07878b.jpg

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX who cares if people call you ugly:yeshrug:
just move about your business:yeshrug:
your grown why you getting so sensitive:francis:
because its a false claim and that pic i sent nikki was suppose to be private anyway but shes a snake and opportunistic...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
sound like reddit cac....all mad ....wishing death on me....if i die u still can be me nikka. can i have my personality back now? :pachaha:

I wouldnt know....i dont read reddit but apparently you do lol
that clock is ticking might want to put together a bucket list bro

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm out....Poitier go drink some bleach fakkit....you'll never be on my level....fukking sissy....its friday...go get fukked with a strap u sissy....

time is ticking better get a plan or youll be in atlanta working at popeyes forever....i got kyoto visions bytch...dont hate me because im a black man with a free mind....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm out....Poitier go drink some bleach fakkit....you'll never be on my level....fukking sissy....its friday...go get fukked with a strap u sissy....

time is ticking better get a plan or youll be in atlanta working at popeyes forever....i got kyoto visions bytch...dont hate me because im a black man with a free mind....

lol we both know ill beat your ass in real life....we can definitely order that ticket on the chinabus for you to come on down and leave with a lumped up face and the same pockets on hurt

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol we both know ill beat your ass in real life....we can definitely order that ticket on the chinabus for you to come on down and leave with a lumped up face and the same pockets on hurt

wouldn't be no fight ill legit pick something up and beat you until you're a vegetable u piece of dog shyt ....it ain't going to be no boxing match...one of us dying